UNofficial Weekly WDWMagic Meetups: When and Where

DisDadWoz

We have ressies for Artist Point at 6:00 but will probably swing by right at 4:00 for a beer before heading over to WL.

Uncle Remus

Damn. Sucks I missed out. I just kind of walked through. Stopped to buy a beer and took off. I separated from the family to swing around. Next time we go to Epcot it's just going to be the wife and I. We plan on hanging out for a while so hopefully I can make it work.

Epcot-Rules

Will be there in OCt/Nov 2014 - so if this is still happening we will try to make it.:cool:

I will swing by the outpost October the 27th at 4:00 p.m. I have ADR with the wife at Narcoossee's at 7 but I should be able to drink a few beers. She will be working so it's just me a 2 of my boys who will probably be riding something. Anyone else?

DisDadWoz

We are going to try and make it back over there on 12/22. We'll have a beer in any event and probably a coke slushie for the kiddos from over at the outpost.

Tiggertoo56

I will swing by the outpost October the 27th at 4:00 p.m. I have ADR with the wife at Narcoossee's at 7 but I should be able to drink a few beers. She will be working so it's just me a 2 of my boys who will probably be riding something. Anyone else?
Sorry - we don't arrive until 30th now - later than we originally thought!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom