Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

StarWarsGirl

Nothing new......................
George Orwell wrote: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."
He wasn't happy with how people would proclaim equality in Public and then trash members of different groups in private.
It's the ancient tribal mindset of "Us vs Them".
You just gave me horrible flashbacks of being forced to read that in middle school.

eliza61nyc

lol double bingo but then I've already been told I have a "reputation". 😇 what I don't get is you pay to trash talk some one who is a total stranger and probably doesn't give a fuzzy rats patooie if you like them or not?
Next, the reality is we're discussing a made up, vacation place. Not nuclear disarmament, not childhood cancer or any thing of great importance. why would someone pay to be catty behind folks back about Disneyworld. lol

justintheharris

This doesn't just seem like an Us vs Them thing to me though. Us vs Them is the "Pixie Dusters vs Gloom and Doomers" arguments that pop up on here everyday. To me, this seems more like people paying to be allowed to trash talk and disrespect forum members in a place where the people they target can't fight back or defend themselves.
I can't believe something like that is allowed on this site. There's a huge point about respecting others as a rule but apparently if you pay the forum, you don't have to follow that one. I've actually lost some respect for the forum knowing a place like that exists.

eliza61nyc

I don't know any premium member who pays to do that. I sure don't. I would venture to say most pay because they like this site and want to support it.
And yet it is allowed to continue. Would they be allowed to post their nastiness publicly?

lol, I must be missing something, this is a site based on a vacation destination.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
PSA: If true (and idk if it is), there's a bit of cowardice in bashing other members where they can't see it.
lol double bingo but then I've already been told I have a "reputation". 😇 what I don't get is you pay to trash talk some one who is a total stranger and probably doesn't give a fuzzy rats patooie if you like them or not?
Next, the reality is we're discussing a made up, vacation place. Not nuclear disarmament, not childhood cancer or any thing of great importance. why would someone pay to be catty behind folks back about Disneyworld. lol
I can't believe something like that is allowed on this site. There's a huge point about respecting others as a rule but apparently if you pay the forum, you don't have to follow that one. I've actually lost some respect for the forum knowing a place like that exists.

I don't need a private forum to be mean to you and tell you and others you're off topic.

:p

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
IIRC, that is a requirement of being a NJ resident.
311514eb98d0425c1a5595dd815d5257.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom