Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

UncleMike101

OK........
It took me a while but I found this post by our beloved Katie from Mar 6, 2014, updated on Mar 10, 2014.
It's almost word for word from the original post here.
https://walt-disney-world.edconsumer.com/un-magical-day-20140306478339.html#comments
In order for the link to work you must copy & paste it to a Word or Notebook page and where the stars appear in the link substitute the four letter colloquial word for urine beginning with "p". 😇

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
OK........
It took me a while but I found this post by our beloved Katie from Mar 6, 2014, updated on Mar 10, 2014.
In order for the link to work you must copy & paste it to a Word or Notebook page and where the stars appear in the link substitute the four letter colloquial word for urine beginning with "p". 😇

This will always be my favorite part:

"Sam did nothing. Sam did not apologize. Sam did not let me sit down. Sam did not give us vouchers for free dessert. Sam did nothing but stand in front of the door and treat us like second-class citizens."

Thank you Sam, by doing nothing you keep people like me from leaving the line with our food and having to eat the food that we just purchased on a garbage can because the real garbage (see the first post) are so entitled they think they should simply have anything and everything that they want even if it takes away from someone else who actually needs it.

People who take up tables while their friends and family wait in the back of the line are terrible terrible people.

🆒

justintheharris

This will always be my favorite part:

"Sam did nothing. Sam did not apologize. Sam did not let me sit down. Sam did not give us vouchers for free dessert. Sam did nothing but stand in front of the door and treat us like second-class citizens."

Thank you Sam, by doing nothing you keep people like me from leaving the line with our food and having to eat the food that we just purchased on a garbage can because the real garbage (see the first post) are so entitled they think they should simply have anything and everything that they want even if it takes away from someone else who actually needs it.

People who take up tables while their friends and family wait in the back of the line are terrible terrible people.

🆒
My favorite is “I told him I took my two year old princess to the Magic Kingdom and she was unable to see Cinderella or Mickey Mouse. Apparently, he didn’t care about that at all?”

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
Wow, the comments on that post! Lol!
OK........

justintheharris

I can't believe you marks are still falling for this obvious troll job five years later.
If she was a troll, it was a rare case where she posted and ditched it. Usually trolls love to stick around and stir the pot. Also, if she was a troll, it was many years in the making as iHeartDisneylandCats has pointed out, she was active for years prior on another forum. Granted, not consistently. And her 2002 era posts, it's very clear it's the same woman based on the ridiculous things she complains about.

BoarderPhreak

I love her "update" - that nobody believes! 🤪

Update by user Mar 10, 2014
I received a phone call from Joan Martin at Disney Customer Relations. She was very gracious and understanding.
Ms. Martin offered to make us reservations at our favorite restaurant at Hollywood Studios and offered my family tickets to go to the Magic Kingdom again and set up meet and greets personally for Cinderella.
I am happy with Disney's response and glad that they were willing to listen. I sincerely hope that changes are made so that other families don't have to experience the same frustrations.

EOD K9

I don't believe her either. It is fun to read though.. I will say this, on occasion, magic does happen. Around 16 or 17 years ago, I miscalculated how many days I would be there during my stay. We were there for 8 days but purchased tickets for 7. We were obviously denied entry on day 8 and the CM at then MGM directed us to guest services. He looked at our tickets, saw we stayed on site, and saw that we parked hopped several times per day. He was kind enough to give the two of us a 1 day hopper. We were kind and explained what happened. That probably went a long way. So, do those things happen? Absolutely. However, based on the entitlement factor, had this really happened with Ms. Bug, I doubt she was given anything but directions to the exit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom