Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

BoarderPhreak

Sam did nothing. Now available in white. 🤣

Last edited:

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
She is absolutely delusional.

Well, to be fair she makes some good points...I mean it sounds like Sam really didn't do anything.

Toon Town and Mickey and Minnie's house - Gone - That sucks

This had been the highlight of many trips to Disney World for millions of people.

The new Fastpass system - only 3 for the whole day - That really sucks

Can you imagine only having three fast passes for a whole day? The sheer and utter incompetence of Disney managers to think that guests like Katiebug wouldn't need more. Do they know how much she paid for her vacation?!

Having to give a credit card to make a reservation at a restaurant - sucks

I'll admit that this one really does annoy me, but I know why they do it.

Not letting a mother with two small kids sit down at a restaurant while her husband purchases food from the restaurant - sucks

Again, do they know how much she paid for her vacation?! I can't believe they'd block her from sitting so someone who has food in their hands can sit and eat it. THAT'S WHAT TRASH CANS ARE FOR!

No McDonald's french fries - sucks

Children at the parks have been demoralized for years over this one, HOW DARE THEY!

Running out of pineapple Dole Whips - only had orange - that really sucked

I'd be annoyed if they only had orange. I'm still waiting for many of my favorite snacks to make a come-back. I've written countless letters to the management and posted them on various forums around the internet.

A 'LOCKED UP' Mickey Mouse (REALLY!?!?) - Totally SUCKS

This one gets me the most, Mickey Mouse should not be locked up! FREE MICKEY!

/s :joyfull::hilarious:

The Empress Lilly

For those interested here is her follow up post on disboards from when she originally posted the thread:
Thanks for that!

With a few notable exceptions, Katiebug is spot on here with her description of the modern WDW experience. It's too late for her to be anything but the butt of jokes around here, one can't change the course of an ocean liner, but she is nearly entirely correct in her assesment.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
There will be an unmagical Cinderella Meet and Greet in front of Cinderella's castle in honor of the 5th anniversary. Cinderella is expected to not show up. Sam will be at Cosmic Ray's to sign autographs, but when you ask for one he will do nothing and he will not help, and he will certainly not give vouchers for free dessert.

If anyone's wondering how you'll know it's Sam, it'll be obvious.

rXel1Wj.png

Shouldigo12

She had to have read some replies though as she did on the DISBoard
Well, even if some of the replies to her were harsh, they weren't wrong. A lot of her problems could have been avoided if she would have just done some research. That, plus her sense of entitlement throughout the post, is why a lot of people weren't super understanding when she made her post.

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
Well, even if some of the replies to her were harsh, they weren't wrong. A lot of her problems could have been avoided if she would have just done some research. That, plus her sense of entitlement throughout the post, is why a lot of people weren't super understanding when she made her post.

Research??? What is she, a travel agent???

Oh wait...

justintheharris

I’m not defending her at all. I’m laughing at her. Imagine writing a complaint that was so stupid and entitled that people thought the complaint was fake. I wonder what it was like for her to read “this has got to be a troll post”

justintheharris

Research??? What is she, a travel agent???

Oh wait...

View attachment 349859
When I read this complaint to my Disney friends, I usually tell them that’s the part that makes this legendary. She’s a travel agent??? The worst part is I think she is albeit the worst one ever as she seemed to have no prior knowledge of parking, how to get to magic kingdom, meet and greets, dining reservations etc.

Shouldigo12

I’m not defending her at all. I’m laughing at her. Imagine writing a complaint that was so stupid and entitled that people thought the complaint was fake. I wonder what it was like for her to read “this has got to be a troll post”
Oh, ok haha. I can only imagine the curses flying out of her mouth when she read that virtually no one was on her side and half of them thought it was a joke.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom