Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

Diamond Dot

Actually more than one, and maybe a question mark.

"Ever wondered how those solo guests, who have a tray of food can find a seat when people, who came in behind them send someone to grab a table and will sit there while the solo guest wanders around trying to find somewhere to eat while their food gets cold? If the line for the food is pretty long I could have sat down and ate my food and be gone before you even get yours. Meanwhile you have posted a guard on a table who isn't eating and is spending their time ignoring the kiddoes because he/she is checking the social media instead."
Look, if you think I'm being unreasonable wanting to be able to sit at a table after I've got my food because I'm unable to send someone ahead, then please tell me, don't give me a lesson on punctuation and grammar. I keep forgetting Disney is for the kids and people like me shouldn't be there expecting the same treatment as those who have paid, per person, a lot less than me.

So Over It

Here's a live web cam streaming Sam setting up the banquet hall where the anniversary celebration of Katie's trip will take place.
He's working hard placing tables, food serving stations, and hanging decorations.
3222a.jpg

JohnD

Look, if you think I'm being unreasonable wanting to be able to sit at a table after I've got my food because I'm unable to send someone ahead, then please tell me, don't give me a lesson on punctuation and grammar. I keep forgetting Disney is for the kids and people like me shouldn't be there expecting the same treatment as those who have paid, per person, a lot less than me.

"Where do you suggest I put that period?" Asked and answered. I'm sorry if you're upset that I answered the question that you asked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom