Universe of Energy HELP !!!!

DisJosh

I never heard of that! Maby the volume of the rides sounds? That could shatter your ear drums......I really dunno though.

The Mom

Premium Member
They may be refering to 1.the old version; it did have the aroma of burning tar and I suppose some people might react to the fumes. 2. the dinosaurs drip water on you..it does smell a little odd, they might be concerned about cleanliness. 3. there is a lot of fog around. Some people might be bothered by breathing in the CO2 used to make it?

All of the above are just guesses on my part. I've never had any problems, nor has my asthmatic daughter.

Also, this is the first time I've ever heard about any possible problems.

WDW-Imagineer

I haven't been on the one with Ellen yet.... (probably because she's in it!!), but you have to admit that the old one was extremely boring....:eek: :eek:

<SRH>

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
I haven't been on the one with Ellen yet.... (probably because she's in it!!), but you have to admit that the old one was extremely boring....:eek: :eek:

Yea, but Jamie Lee Curtis is in it too.

DisJosh

It is comical in an Ellen whats her name way.......I admit that this version isa more lively and interesting than the original. The scene they added with ellen and one of the dinosaurs wher shes shooing it away with a stick is just hilarious......in an Ellen whats her name way....:D You gotta apreciate the fact that the whole ride is solar powered too......everone here has had to have been on it hwen its stopped..........one time they couldnt get it goin so we exited through a door in the middle of the ride..........ahhhhh memories....I know theres alot of typos in my post.......and I dont care I'm too lazy to fix em:D

markymark

I like the new version. The other thing about UOE is the memory of the first time you where sat in the ride, thinking it was a film show, and the vehicles start to move.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom