Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens 2025

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Not into the land. You take the train, come out of the station and in through the wall.
There are indeed two entrances by foot:

1666112783537.png

1666112848544.png

Tho, I should amend my previous statement: The train can't be used to access the land, unlike Hogsmeade.

ToTBellHop

If you stand inside and look at the wall opening there is a passage to the left of it's opening you can exit from
To the left of these people

View attachment 673396
I was going to say, I've definitely walked in and out 3 different ways.

So, the point stands. They will need more than one portal into and out of each of the UEU lands. I would imagine they will. Just like Diagon--one "main" entrance and a couple others just to help with crowding.

007mickey

There is a third foot egress in between the two you marked
Indeed there are 3. If you never knew about them all, google maps is wonderful. All three entries/exits are shown and yellow street man can show you the way! The main "brick"entry actually splits to a "go right" or "go left" before merging back to the large opening at the crumbling bricks for additional flow. All of these contribute to the easy flow in and out of DA. I think it's testament to Uni's creativity that some here didn't know about all 3 of them.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Indeed there are 3. If you never knew about them all, google maps is wonderful. All three entries/exits are shown and yellow street man can show you the way! The main "brick"entry actually splits to a "go right" or "go left" before merging back to the large opening at the crumbling bricks for additional flow. All of these contribute to the easy flow in and out of DA. I think it's testament to Uni's creativity that some here didn't know about all 3 of them.
Odd... I used Google Earth to double check, and its 'Yellow Man' did not have all the walking paths that Google Maps did.

celluloid

It is hard thought to argue with success. It is the way they set up Diagon Alley and it works.
They are trying to build on their success by repeating the same model for different lands.

And for years, decades and half a century, the similar enough idea worked for an entire theme park of Magic Kingdom design.

Also, Frontierland has been a dead end with Big Thunder for years, and if Blue Sky plans fall, it will continue to be.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
And for years, decades and half a century, the similar enough idea worked for an entire theme park of Magic Kingdom design.

Also, Frontierland has been a dead end with Big Thunder for years, and if Blue Sky plans fall, it will continue to be.
Frontierland doesn't begin at Splash.

And even then, there is an exit back there, or, at least will be again soon: The train.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom