Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens 2025

EricsBiscuit

Excellent news! I’m pumped for this park. Hopefully they build some more attractions in the meantime though. They hit a home run with Velocicoaster.

trr1

bioreconstruct
@bioreconstruct
·
Jun 26

At center, a recent excavation at Universal's Epic Universe. This area along Sand Lake Rd (top right) has long been approved for offices and warehouses supporting all of UOR.
1624908907680.png

Aerial photo of some of the infrastructure staged in site of Universal's Epic Universe.
1624909030342.png
Aerial looking South across site of Universal's Epic Universe. At bottom, construction and Team Member parking reached from Sand Lake Rd.
1624909075563.png
Aerial look at recently added construction equipment in site of Universal's Epic Universe.
1624909291359.png
Aerial look at perhaps the first boat ride in Universal's Epic Universe. Or Mardi Gras float. 🤣
1624909355581.png
Aerial overview of Universal's Epic Universe. Parking in distance might be for construction, then for Team Members. This area also long approved for offices and warehouses supporting all of UOR. Dockside Inn is at left.
1624909390874.png
Interesting staging inside site of Universal's Epic Universe. Might be test sections of exteriors, confirming weather durability, paint longevity, and how things look in differing types of daylight.
1624909424659.png
Large above ground pools in a staging area of Universal's Epic Universe. Compare to size of a pickup truck at top center.
1624909473671.png

trr1

bioreconstruct
@bioreconstruct
·
Jun 26

Aerial look at ride track staged in site of Universal's Epic Universe. Interesting brown frames at top of photo too.
1624909574196.png

Much to ponder in this aerial view of staging in site of Universal's Epic Universe. At left, large above ground pools. Top right is ride track.
1624909601360.png

Aerial look at site of Universal's Epic Universe.
1624909623899.png

Aerial look at ride track staged in site of Universal's Epic Universe.
1624909663596.png

bioreconstruct
@bioreconstruct
Jun 26

Aerial look at ride track staged in site of Universal's Epic Universe.
1624909712260.png

trr1

bioreconstruct
@bioreconstruct

Jul 16

Aerial look at project offices at site of Universal's Epic Universe. Guests will park in a flat parking lot in the roughly square section at center of this photo.
1626730860396.png

Aerial look at Universal Epic Universe area already approved for warehouse and office construction. Parking is likely for construction workers, then resort Team Members.. Top and right of center are hotel towers of Universal Orlando Resort.
1626730902093.png

Aerial look at site of Universal's Epic Universe. Center of this photo is about center of the planned themed park.
1626730963718.png

tcool123

Did you guys see this recently revealed concept art for the Monsters ride? It was supposed to be a trackless ride going through a drive in screen with scenes from Classic Monster movies. I know this will not be the ride at Epic Universe but it could go in Hollywood.
If it does happen in Hollywood the ride will still be different as it seemed to incorporate American Horror Story: Freak Show as a scene.

1627425841495.png

1627425867070.png

With that said it's a really neat and ambitious concept, hopefully it comes to pass!

tcool123

Oh wow I did not see that! Personally I think it should stick to the Classic Monsters if the ride is built.
I agree 100% if it were up to me it strictly be scenes from the various Classic Monsters films we have I could see a few modern Universal monster films such as The Thing or Candyman possibly being shoehorned but even then would really want just the classics.

The Grand Inquisitor

I agree 100% if it were up to me it strictly be scenes from the various Classic Monsters films we have I could see a few modern Universal monster films such as The Thing or Candyman possibly being shoehorned but even then would really want just the classics.
I agree. That would be awesome to see the classic and modern day movies. It could sort of be like Universals Great Movie ride but with Monster Movies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom