Universal vs. Disney

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Its pretty damn hilarious.

Most of the forum is rather tired of the perpetual Universal vs Disney debate and every thread devolving into that, SO...... they can have their own sandbox to go play in.

I feel I've done a civic duty and deserve a FupaChulupa.
Probably, but only after too many drinks at La Cava.

This is my shinebox, this is my gun, one is for shining, one is for...fun?

;)

brb1006

I'm picturing Mickey Mouse and Woody Woodpecker starting a fight over which one of their parks is better
slap-fight.png

ThemeParkJunkee

To be serious though...Comcast has promised a new attraction per park per year as an investment in its theme park division. Rumors (substantiated by trusted members of this site suggest that a substantial influx of CapEx will be infused into WDW over the next several years ($2.8B including roads/infrastucture/DHS/MK/EP) Varying opinions exist as to the impact Harry has made on Disney's decision to invest. Discuss....

englanddg

One Little Spark...
To be serious though...Comcast has promised a new attraction per park per year as an investment in its theme park division. Rumors (substantiated by trusted members of this site suggest that a substantial influx of CapEx will be infused into WDW over the next several years ($2.8B including roads/infrastucture/DHS/MK/EP) Varying opinions exist as to the impact Harry has made on Disney's decision to invest. Discuss....

Rutt

Think its pretty safe to say Disney knows what Uni is doing and is paying attention. Not sure I believe it plays much of a role at all in the decision process at TDO. Have yet to see anything showing otherwise

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom