Universal Tickets

higgipoker

Original Poster
Hi, how is the process of buying tickets at the entrance on the morning of our visit?

Do the kiosks open long before the parks, are the express passes likely to be available?

I know we can do it online, but we received a lot of dollar bills as a present and are looking for ways to spend them in Orlando without taking the hit of conversion to deposit in our European bank account!

Thanks.

JoeCamel

Hi, how is the process of buying tickets at the entrance on the morning of our visit?

Do the kiosks open long before the parks, are the express passes likely to be available?

I know we can do it online, but we received a lot of dollar bills as a present and are looking for ways to spend them in Orlando without taking the hit of conversion to deposit in our European bank account!

Thanks.
Ahh the old everyone dumps the foreign currency on the ones going to a foreign land issues.
Express pass kiosks and the ticket windows are open before park to sell tickets and passes. If you are an hour before opening you will not wait too long. Express is sold throughout the parks if you think you need it so not a requirement to purchase upfront.

higgipoker

Original Poster
Thanks, is there a risk Express Pass might sell out during the day? We're going beginning July which I assume is a pretty popular time!

Armerius

Thanks.
i believe the prices will be cheaper if you buy online

Armerius

Oh no, don't complicate things! :p
What kind of a markup?
its allways complicated... and specially if you wanna buy express pass you should do it with anticipation its usually way more expensive the same day....we are talking around 100 mark up depends on how busy it is on that date.

actually it can be way more expensive. as i said depend on the dates. regular tickets i believe the mark up its 10 to 30 dollars if you buy it at the gate

trr1

Thanks.
are you staying at the Hard Rock, Portifino Bay, or Royal Pacific . if so you get express passes

higgipoker

Original Poster
are you staying at the Hard Rock, Portifino Bay, or Royal Pacific . if so you get express passes
Unfortunately not, we have 2 weeks on Disney property and we like to do 1 day Universal as a bonus... it's just become almost impossible to justify this time round because of past experiences + cost of express pass... we decided we'd only do Universal with the Express Pass due to said past experiences!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom