Universal Studios Texas (Open Brainstorm)

Where would be the best place for this resort?

• San Antonio

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Austin

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • El Paso

• Somewhere else in Texas

• Total voters

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
25541964-large-rotating-globe-fountain-in-front-of-universal-studios.jpg
That's right, everyone. I'm making a third American Universal resort in Texas. Although I don't have many ideas for it yet, I do have plans to make it epic. However, there are a few things I want to verify before you say anything. This is not the Universal resort you are used to. In fact, this is not as extreme as most Universal resorts.

So here's the thing. I've never been a big fan of Universal. In the past, I've usually just gone for the movie making things as well as the Harry Potter stuff. One thing I dislike about Universal is that it's more focused on the adults and teens and not much on the whole family. Here's my goal though. I want to find the perfect balance between the two threads. I want a resort that is thrilling enough to satisfy the Universal fans but friendly enough for the kids. That means that R and MA stuff are not allowed and there will be no Halloween Horror Nights event. I'm sorry. This is just how I would like it.

Now, i would like some ideas for this resort. I don't know how many parks there will be, but I want to take it one at a time. I would like someone to help give me thoughts on how to achieve this goal I have. (I can see you universal fans rolling your eyes at me and thinking that this would be a scoff to the company, but do keep in mind that this is all an idea and not a real park.)

Any Ideas?​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom