Universal Studios Queensland (Open Brainstorming)

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I decided to bring this back, and put more info with attractions.

Production Center
---------------------

New York
------------

Sci-fi Expo
------------

Jurassic World
-----------------

Lost World
-------------

Silly Funland
---------------

Springfield
------------

Amity
----------

San Fransico
---------------

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
-----------------------------------------

Hollywood
-------------

You may now post.

Suchomimus

I decided to bring this back, and put more info with attractions.

Production Center
---------------------

New York
------------

Sci-fi Expo
------------

Jurassic World
-----------------

Lost World
-------------

Silly Funland
---------------

Springfield
------------

Amity
----------

San Fransico
---------------

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
-----------------------------------------

Hollywood
-------------

You may now post.
What's Lost World?

Suchomimus

A land that has King Kong and Revenge of the Mummy.
46652435.jpg

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
American horror story 10/10, walking dead could get some kind of shooter ride
There's already a walkrhrough attraction of The Walking Dead at Universal Studios Hollywood only with more Walkers during Halloween Horror Nights. Universal Studios Queensland is going to have Halloween Horror Nights as well. So American Horror Story will be a permanent walkthrough attraction.

tcool123

Since American Horror Story is going to start with Murder House as the beginning of the maze which other seasons should be included in the maze since it may or may not be possible to fit all 6 seasons in one maze.
I think that you should just do a maze loosely based off Asylum and Coven. Think about it witches would be viewed as insane, and be sent off to the Assylum. It could add a lot of potential opportunities. I think you should leave out Murder House, Hotel, and Roanoke as there are somewhat similar. Freakshow could be it's own house or have elements incorporated into any house given the vast definition of freak. Also if you were to go with Asylum/Coven then I must insist to have Dominique to be playing at all times, and never stop playing it! ;):p

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I think that you should just do a maze loosely based off Asylum and Coven. Think about it witches would be viewed as insane, and be sent off to the Assylum. It could add a lot of potential opportunities. I think you should leave out Murder House, Hotel, and Roanoke as there are somewhat similar. Freakshow could be it's own house or have elements incorporated into any house given the vast definition of freak. Also if you were to go with Asylum/Coven then I must insist to have Dominique to be playing at all times, and never stop playing it! ;):p

If you look at Walking Dead in Orlando this year they use all 6 seasons. Plus Murder House is the first season which the building when people entering is going to be the same Murder House building. Not only that in AHS timeline canon Blaircliff Asylum was close, and abandoned in 1971 before Coven in 2013 started.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom