Universal Studios Florida vs Walt Disney Studios Park

Which is the better park?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
DSC03265-scaled.jpg
diagon-alley-wizarding-world-harry-potter-universal-studios-florida-dragon-fire-framed.jpg
mummy-universal-studios-florida-orlando-274.jpg
simpsons-ride-universal-studios-florida-night.jpg
8581521846_dafb90df81_b.jpg
20230915_Minion-Land-Universial-Studios_TChieffi_7.jpg
20240615_181131.jpg

ooywx0wd3aj_335a5d1bebd84068b3c2117024e30def_17pkph.jpg

Disneyland-Paris-Avengers-Campus-FRIDAY-Quinjet.jpg
1180w-600h_a-to-z-crush-coaster.jpg
remys-ratatouille-adventure-disney-526.jpg
53526683869_039275a4ce_b.jpg

art-disney-animation-1024x541.png
f739da0149e79f7805d17cf90f208c18.jpg

Let's say that you have one single day ticket for either of these two parks, which park are you choosing? Both parks have studio themes, rides and lands themed to popular Disney/Universal movies, and both have a mix of attractions and rides throughout the parks. Both are also in my opinion, the two worst parks in the world out of all the 18 Disney/Universal parks worldwide.

Which park is superior, has better rides, more fun, etc? Which is the better park?

Only if Hollywood Studios was really like the old MGM Studios then I would say that Hollywood Studios was better. But since that is a long time ago, Universal is by far is the better park. I feel they went on ques and ride experience and theming. Not to mention Universal feel more like a Studios Park then Disney

sonoma15

WDSP is the worst theme park I've ever been to by far, I have no idea how it was ever approved. It also doesn't have a single thing that comes even somewhat close to the level of immersiveness and theming of Diagon Alley.

WDSP is the worst theme park I've ever been to by far, I have no idea how it was ever approved. It also doesn't have a single thing that comes even somewhat close to the level of immersiveness and theming of Diagon Alley.
Fully agree, when you compare Now to what both parks had Before then MGM Studios was the winner. But I totally agree the Harry Potter theming and experience just blows away Hollywood Studios. When I was comparing, I went back to older times for both Parks before Harry Potter ever came about. Not to mention that now a new Hary Potter experience coming and it's just truly amazing. Star Wars is cool but just to outdated and little boring vs Hary Potter.

J4546

never been to wdsp but by all accounts and pics it seems pretty terrible, also Im not a fan of USF either but compared to WDSP it is lightyears better. WDSP only has like 4-5 big rides and with all the construction happening now its just...nnot good. In a year after the construction is done and you have Frozen land, lake, nighttime drone show, couple mroe small rides and shops/food etc...it will be much better and maybe closer in comparison to USF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom