Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens 2025

Earlie the Pearlie

Clearly yall don't go to the parks often because it's pretty rare to see Suess now without construction walls somewhere with something being refurbed/repainted. They have been in a constant battle with refurbing the land for months.
I’m aware, and grateful! I just think that the area is designed in such a way that it needs to be repainted twice a month to look good! (I exaggerate, but slightly)

JT3000

I think treating Seuss Landing as an inherently ugly land is dishonest (same goes for most of Toon Lagoon.) Does it get ugly when neglected? Yes, but you could say the same about literally any other park area. Seuss Landing is merely more high-maintenance than most. That said, they have had to make concessions. I miss the land's original all-pastel paint scheme. It's gotten progressively darker over the years (presumably) to combat sun fading & dirt, leading to an overall less whimsical vibe.

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
If you want a few ground-level looks at How to Train Your Dragon - Isle of Berk, Universal Creative has posted quite a few stories around the area on their official Instagram account.

IMG_4005.jpg

See the videos in their stories at https://www.instagram.com/universalcreativeofficial/

Disstevefan1

If you want a few ground-level looks at How to Train Your Dragon - Isle of Berk, Universal Creative has posted quite a few stories around the area on their official Instagram account.

View attachment 780185

See the videos in their stories at https://www.instagram.com/universalcreativeofficial/
I am really looking forward to EPIC. the only area I was not so excited about was How to Train Your Dragon, but now I am getting excited about this area too.

I am surprised HOW FAST they are building this. Its interesting the order they do stuff, you can see final colors going on in places, and trees planted DURING the process and not waiting the end. Its interesting.

Could they complete this early???

Andrew25

I am really looking forward to EPIC. the only area I was not so excited about was How to Train Your Dragon, but now I am getting excited about this area too.

I am surprised HOW FAST they are building this. Its interesting the order they do stuff, you can see final colors going on in places, and trees planted DURING the process and not waiting the end. Its interesting.

Yeah, construction at this scale is always interesting. Monsters is getting its final concrete walkways in now, indicating no more "hard" construction in the land. Ministry is already seeing detailed signage/painting and HTTYD looks to be nearly done with rockwork. SNW surprisingly (especially the DK area) looks to be lagging behind a bit.

Sorcerer Mickey

The only official opening date is "2025". It's not opening before that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom