Universal Ride Opening Times

Malc

Original Poster
I understand that a multi-day ticket gives early entry (8am) to Studios on Sun/Tue/Thu and Islands Mon/Wed, BUT that all rides are not open. Can anyone advise what will be working?
Also, I have read that even at 9am, all rides will not be open.Does anyone know the sequence?

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Malc
I understand that a multi-day ticket gives early entry (8am) to Studios on Sun/Tue/Thu and Islands Mon/Wed, BUT that all rides are not open. Can anyone advise what will be working?
Also, I have read that even at 9am, all rides will not be open.Does anyone know the sequence?

They All have been running when we were there! welcome to the boards!! :)

Malc

Original Poster
Thanks and I hope you are right, sounds like good news to me! We arrive from the UK on Saturday the 4th (Aug) and want to hit the ground running at the Studios, first thing on Sunday morning!

JAY-ROD

Thanks and I hope you are right, sounds like good news to me! We arrive from the UK on Saturday the 4th (Aug) and want to hit the ground running at the Studios, first thing on Sunday morning!

Have you been to both parks?

Malc

Original Poster
No, we have been to NEITHER. On our previous visit to WDW, we decided that the kids were perhaps a bit too young to fully enjoy Universal, so we didnt bother at all. So first up its going to be a whole new experience at Universal (both parks) - we will then move on to WDW for the rest of the holiday.

JAY-ROD

No, we have been to NEITHER. On our previous visit to WDW, we decided that the kids were perhaps a bit too young to fully enjoy Universal, so we didnt bother at all. So first up its going to be a whole new experience at Universal (both parks) - we will then move on to WDW for the rest of the holiday.

Oh you will have a great time. If u need any advice just ask! :)

Malc

Original Poster
Thanks for the offer.
So first up, whats the deal with EXPRESS tickets? Are these
exactly the same as FASTPASS or are they different in some way?
I saw a picture that seemed to show them being given out for ALL
RIDES from one machine. Is this correct? Can you choose your
time to ride, or are they just given out in sequence, like
FASTPASS?
Please tell me what you know!!
Thanks

JAY-ROD

Thanks for the offer.
So first up, whats the deal with EXPRESS tickets? Are these
exactly the same as FASTPASS or are they different in some way?
I saw a picture that seemed to show them being given out for ALL
RIDES from one machine. Is this correct? Can you choose your
time to ride, or are they just given out in sequence, like
FASTPASS?
Please tell me what you know!!
Thanks

well it depend on how long ur ticket is thatr will dtermine how many express ticket u will get. I think single day gets only one per so many hours . Multiday tickets get like 2 or 3 per so many hour and if ur a hotel guest in there hotels u can front of the line priledges. plus u get to pick ur on time when u get a express pass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom