Universal Orlando Restaurants: ADRs Available 6 Months Ahead

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
I apologize if this is old news, but in planning my family's upcoming combo Universal/WDW trip, I noticed that all of the in-park and CityWalk restaurants at Universal Orlando now appear to be taking table service reservations at 6 months out. This includes restaurants that didn't used to take reservations at all, such as the Toothsome Chocolate Emporium.

While it's probably not necessary to make ADRs that far out for Universal (we've never had trouble getting a table there, even the day-of, during a major school break - although that was pre-COVID, so perhaps this change in reservations reflects reduced capacity), if you're planning a special occasion or just want to be assured of a table at a particular time (or want to request a certain spot - the reservation form has a fill-in spot for specific requests), the option is there. Just visit the official Universal page for the restaurant of your choice (e.g., https://www.universalorlando.com/we...e-chocolate-emporium-and-savory-feast-kitchen) and look for the link under "Reservations."

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom