Universal Orlando outlines plans to reopen its theme parks from June 1

DCBaker

Premium Member
No indications yet on capacity, but no reservations will be required -

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 3.19.39 PM.png

Wendy Pleakley

That piece strikes me as a bit odd.

Will it result in a rush of guests at opening?

Does it not make sense to give people more info, so they can make an informed decision before planning a trip?

trr1

View attachment 471875
I found this https://www.foxnews.com/travel/univ...perature-screenings-face-masks-hand-sanitizer

the park will operate at a limited capacity to start, likely at 50 percent capacity, as previously recommended by the Orange County Economic Task Force. The parks' hours have been modified, with Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure open only from 9 a.m to 6 p.m. and Volcano Bay open only from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Universal's City Walk attraction is open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.

ToTBellHop

Resort hotel guests are guaranteed park entry, still get early park admission, and those staying at Hard Rock or Royal Pacific still get Express Pass. 1 temperature check daily with wristbands handed out.

Portofino and Dockside remain closed.

Glad we picked Universal over Disney this summer.

lebeau

Resort hotel guests are guaranteed park entry, still get early park admission, and those staying at Hard Rock or Royal Pacific still get Express Pass. 1 temperature check daily with wristbands handed out.

Did they finish updating rooms at Portofino? I wonder if that is still in progress. Would be nice to get that all done while the hotel is closed.

jensenrick

Glad we picked Universal over Disney this summer.

Me too, especially with Disney dropping FP, dining rezzies, and what not seemingly at random.

jeanericuser001

I just finished booking for the passholder preview this wednesday. Can't wait to hit the parks and see how things are. My advice to anyone thinking of going on that day should book now while you can. The later you book the greater the odds you will not get in at a decent time. The online booking is a little tricky to find but if memory serves right it was in the passholder section at the bottom.

disneygeek90

It should extend.

As a side note, does anyone know you can check your expiration date online or on the app anywhere? I feel like I've had issues finding this in the past, I don't know why it seems like a secret.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
It should extend.

As a side note, does anyone know you can check your expiration date online or on the app anywhere? I feel like I've had issues finding this in the past, I don't know why it seems like a secret.
The one in my wallet portion of the app had said expired, that's why I asked. I called and they confirmed it was extended.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom