Universal Orlando App Questions

Sundown

Original Poster
I purchased my tickets online from a reseller. One for me and one for a family member. They were sent to me electronically.

I downloaded the Universal app for Android. I added one ticket by typing in the ticket number.

Can I add the second ticket for my family member? Or do they have to download the Universal app themselves on their personal phone, and link their ticket to their own app?

Are there any benefits of putting both tickets on my app? Or one ticket on my app, one on their app?

Thanks for your help.

Rob562

I've never tried adding more than one ticket to the app, so I can't help you there. If you didn't put the tickets on your phone, what would you use for park entrance? A paper printout? Get a ticket from a kiosk or guest services at the park?

As for the benefits of putting it on there, it's really just a convenience factor to have it on your phone. We've had Seasonal APs the past two years and even though I have my pass on my phone, I just use the card rather than the app. My bf was glad to have his AP on his phone the one time he forgot his wallet back at the hotel. He used the app a couple other times for the heck of it, but he also mostly uses the card.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom