United Rise of Skywalker

WDW Monorail

Original Poster
Has anyone flown on the United Airlines Boeing 738 with the new Star Wars - The Rise of Skywalker Livery?

The aircraft operated it's first revenue flight in the new livery from Houston (IAH) to Orlando (MCO) on Thursday, November 7. It operated the return to Houston the same evening but it is scheduled to arrive in Tampa late this morning, then back to Chicago, Phoenix, Toronto and New York (LGA) in the coming days. I'm sure it will make many visits to MCO as the aircraft moves around the system. It is currently enroute to TPA and displaying as an X-Wing fighter on Flightaware.

One side of the fuselage is themed to the light side while the other side is themed to the dark side of the force. The interior head rests also have light side/dark side covers on the respective side of the aircraft. Flights which offer seatback entertainment systems (DirecTV enabled narrowbody aircraft, 757s, and most widebody aircraft) will show a Star Wars themed safety video. United Polaris Class passengers will receive a Star Wars amenity kit on each flight.

Track the aircraft via its registration number N36272 on Flightradar24 or Flightaware. Check United's website or download the latest version of the United App and check if ship #3272 is operating your next flight. The App displays a fun graphic of the livery as well.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n36272
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/STARWARS

Phonedave

While it is cool, I would rather see United spend the time and money that went into this on increasing their seat pitch on certain flights so I don't need to have my knees in my chest.

Or maybe fix their displays so they don't tell me my luggage is arriving on a carousel that is covered with tarps because it is being refurbished.

You know, high tech things like that.

Last edited:

dreamfinder

While it is cool, I would rather see United spend the time and money that went into this on increasing their seat pitch on certain flights so I don't need to have my knees in my chest.

I doubt United paid for the paint job, I bet LucasFilm/Disney ponied up some cash for this one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom