Undercover tourist tickets

qaddington10

Original Poster
How often does undercover tourist offer extra day free disney world tickets? We are heading to Disney March 17th through March 25th and I'm holding off buying tickets hoping they have an extra day free promo. Should I keep waiting?

anchorman314

I don't recall them running any blanket "extra day free" promo. What I've taken advantage of in the past, and is something they currently have, is the 4+1 day tickets. Obviously, that won't work for your dates. Also, they'll occasionally run small bonus sales where they'll offer usually an extra $5 off select tickets.

qaddington10

Original Poster
I don't recall them running any blanket "extra day free" promo. What I've taken advantage of in the past, and is something they currently have, is the 4+1 day tickets. Obviously, that won't work for your dates. Also, they'll occasionally run small bonus sales where they'll offer usually an extra $5 off select tickets.
Thank you! They actually do have a 4 + 1 right now but it's the same price as a 5 day ticket so it doesn't help any

cjkeating

I have never understood how the 4+1 works because as the other poster says they are always the same price as the 5 day ticket when I look at them?

Phonedave

I usually buy my tickets through Tickets At Work (Same concept as UT)

I have not seen their "5 for the price of 3" or any "x for the price of y" offering in quite some time (years)

Everything seems to be $XXX off of gate price. I don't know if it is the way Disney is selling the discounted tickets to them, or if it is just the general trend in the discount ticket industry now.

SteveAZee

I usually buy my tickets through Tickets At Work (Same concept as UT)

I have not seen their "5 for the price of 3" or any "x for the price of y" offering in quite some time (years)

Everything seems to be $XXX off of gate price. I don't know if it is the way Disney is selling the discounted tickets to them, or if it is just the general trend in the discount ticket industry now.
How do the prices for WDW compare between the two (UT and TAW)?

NelleBelle

How do the prices for WDW compare between the two (UT and TAW)?
We typically use the TAW discount with DH employer. But our trip this summer gave us a better deal with UT. For my trip this fall, using the discount for the dining gift card, I ended up booking with Disney as it was about even (within a few $$). In the past, we generally saved a well over $100/ticket from what WDW charged.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom