Undercover Tourist Tickets - Any experienced purchasers out there?

megkennington

We used them for our upcoming trip before the ticket prices increased. I chose to receive physical tickets and when the silly USPS mail system lost them, they sent me a scanned copy of the back of the tickets so I could go ahead and link them to MDE. Their customer service is great and it's nice to get even a small discount!

Upvote 0

yensid67

I WOULD RECCOMMEND UNDERCOVERTOURIST AS A ONE STOP SHOPPING...YOU CAN PURCHASE TICKETS, OTHER ATTRACTIONS, RESERVE YOUR HOTEL AND RENTAL CAR ALL IN ONE SHOPPING TRIP!
I have used them and canceled, it was very quick to receive my refund(2-3 days, but depends on your bank or credit card) They also have CROWD CALENDARS on their site that you can use to look at the dates to see which park is best on which day!

Upvote 0

bub72ck

I just purchased three tickets from them yesterday. I will check both Undercover Tourist and Official Ticket Center and will buy depending on who has the best deal. Never had a problem from either one. This was my first time using the E-Ticket option as opposed to mailing them and I will do that from now on. I had my ticket IDs in 5 minutes and had them loaded into MDE immediately.

Upvote 0

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Alright, so I got the tickets purchased and linked, no problem! However, I am not able to make any Fast Pass selections for August just yet. Too soon? What are the stipulations on making Fast Passes with these tickets?

Upvote 0

KTCpiano

I can't recommend them highly enough. I have never had anything but flawless transactions, and their e-delivery service is really nice. I've also had many friends use them upon my recommendation, and they have all been extremely happy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom