Undercover Tourist ticket question

squidward

Original Poster
I just bought 5 day base tickets for the 1st time from UT. From what I understand, I can link the tickets up to our Magic Bands on the MDE page, so that's cool. My question is, if we decide to add a 6th day on, will we have any problems doing that at Guest Relations since we didn't buy the tickets through Disney?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I just bought 5 day base tickets for the 1st time from UT. From what I understand, I can link the tickets up to our Magic Bands on the MDE page, so that's cool. My question is, if we decide to add a 6th day on, will we have any problems doing that at Guest Relations since we didn't buy the tickets through Disney?
As long as you use one of the admissions on the ticket before you add the day, you'll be fine. If you haven't used the ticket, they'll credit you only what you paid, but once you use an admission [but not finish them all] they credit you with the gate price.

disneyspirit

I have done that more than once, it's not a problem. I think adding the 6th day was 20 or so for the two of us, not sure what it would be this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom