Underappreciated Rides - What’s Your Favorite?

ppet

There are many candidates that have been listed on here. One that I didn't see was Country Bears Jamboree. It always brings a smile to my face. But for number 1 I'd have to agree with LWtL. I love that little ride. Also I recommend the Behind the Seeds tour. It's not too expensive at 25$ but very enjoyable.

AugieMorosco

Mickey's Philharmagic. A great place to take a break from all the walking and escape the heat. Plus, the classic Disney songs with the right in your face 3D and smells makes it a worthwhile "show."
I love this in concept, but the 3D is so bad I have trouble enjoying it. I love the music, the story, the AC, all of it. Just very hard to physically watch.

Djsfantasi

I still do not have the nerve to go on a ride that I am completely terrified of going on. It is the Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach.
I absolutely love that ride! Going this April (rented a cabana for the day) AND my girlfriend hates water parks. But I absolutely have to go on Summit Plummet! Worth getting her a cabana boy to go on the ride.

terra950

Swiss Family Treehouse for me. As a walk-through attraction, I can go at my own pace and appreciate all the details presented throughout, while listening to the Swisskapolka. I find it funny (though I'm not surprised) that so many people speed through it while commenting on how boring it is.

Djsfantasi

Swiss Family Treehouse for me. As a walk-through attraction, I can go at my own pace and appreciate all the details presented throughout, while listening to the Swisskapolka. I find it funny (though I'm not surprised) that so many people speed through it while commenting on how boring it is.
I find it amazing as well. But I can’t walk through it anymore. At my age, with shortness of breath and knees that need to be replaced, I cannot make it through.

Lwg

COP, Tiki, Country Bears, Peoplemover, riverboat, Swiss Family Treehouse, Living with the Land, Gran Fiesta, American Adventure, Hall of Presidents, Muppets, and movies in World Showcase.
I definitely agree on these - especially the movies! As attractions, they are so informative, and the cinematography is incredible.

imsosarah

Can you really call a ride "underrated" when it cost the park $100 million (adjusted for inflation it would be even more)? You may enjoy it, but it was clearly a huge flop and set that area back some.

Meaning of underrated in English​

underrated
adjective

US

better or more important than most people believe:

it is 'underrated' because it is an amazing ride and people overlook it - mostly based on location IMO - it is one of our favorites. If you only do the green I can see why it is meh. You just proved the point with your comment " it was clearly a huge flop" - as in, it is underrated for the quality it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom