Unborn baby in My Disney Experience

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Original Poster
I know this is a ridiculous question, but I just booked a reservation for August 2018 for my wife, older daughter (3) and daughter-on-the-way (due November 2017). How should I go about linking (or not linking) the reservation in My Disney Experience? Should I make a "controlled by" guest profile for my second daughter with a made up birthday and change the birthday to her real one once she's born? Or not add her name to the reservation at all yet? Or add it but not try to create a profile for her until she's born? I'm trying to accomplish this without needing to dial tech support ten times down the line to get it all sorted out.

correcaminos

I would not add the baby until the baby is born. It will not mess with your plans since the baby doesn't count for much in terms of tickets etc. Once the baby is born, add however you like to do it for your other child.

Souvenir

I'm going in Dec with friends who are due in Oct and they listed as "Baby <LastName>". They didn't bother with a MDE account.
This is how we did it. There's really no reason that a newborn needs their own profile since they don't have a ticket. When you make dining reservations you need to include everyone in the headcount but you don't have to fill in who the actual guests are, aside from yourself.

Congratulations!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom