Unable to send E-Mail Alerts and post!

jrhwdw

Original Poster
Man! What a day I had!

When I went on the forums this morning, I saw a banner saying: Attempts to send emails to(it had my E-Mail Address here)have failed. Please update your email.
Update your contact details

All my contact info is up to date. Nothing has changed in months and I was getting the E-Mail alerts last night. I was going to make a thread about this earlier this morning, but then I found out I couldn’t post either. So, I’m guessing my first account is locked somehow.

I had to make a new account with a different E-Mail Address just to post this. My first account is jrh1985

Help and Thanks!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Your sbcglobal.net has been bouncing mail, and it has now been blacklisted by our mail delivery provider. This has in turn caused your account to be put into hold due to the bouncing email.

The sbcglobal.net address may recover, and you can continue with that. Although I would recommend using a different email address if at all possible.

jrhwdw

Original Poster
Your sbcglobal.net has been bouncing mail, and it has now been blacklisted by our mail delivery provider. This has in turn caused your account to be put into hold due to the bouncing email.

The sbcglobal.net address may recover, and you can continue with that. Although I would recommend using a different email address if at all possible.
Thanks Steve! I got it worked out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom