Unable to get FP for Anna and Elsa

Gig 'Em Mickey

Original Poster
So my son and niece are really into Frozen. We were not able to get the fastpasses, disney told us we had to wait until tomorrow but they opened it up today so we weren't ready early. Anyway, we will keep checking, but I'm curious what the normal wait times have been lately.

JillC LI

My sister's family was there on Friday, October 10th without a FP. She got there very early, lined up right at the rope, and when the rope started moving towards the M&G area, she and her husband carried the kids to stay at the front of the rope. Others were all pushing and shoving to do the same. She wound up being about the 30th person on line, and it took only 15 minutes for her family to get to meet Anna and Elsa, even though the sign outside said 90 minutes when she got on line.

KDiS88

WOW. I would never do that to my child, or even myself, to be honest. Two hours, that's an eternity for just pictures and autographs! My daughter will survive if she can't meet them.
Yeah there are other things your daughter could see them in like the Festival of Fantasy Parade or a show at DHS. She just wouldn't get the autograph or picture with them like you said.

The more people waiting in line for the Frozen princesses means there's less people waiting in line for other things. Let the lemmings be lemmings ;)

That said, I got a FP+ but only by checking several times a day for a couple of weeks waiting to see if someone would drop a reservation. It's at 9pm, but damn.

tenchikiss

Can anyone tell me what the wait times were like on Halloween parties for them?

When I went Sept 26th the wait time was around 30 minutes. It might have said more but guests were reporting it was about that time. Most people were waiting way long for jack/sally and the seven drawfs.

KIsAPrincess

We went to MNSSHP on October 3 and the wait was 20 minutes. It was right around fireworks time. Many, many, many people left the line because they did not want to wait and miss the fireworks.

tl77

I thought they were hading out paper return time tickets instead of having the stand by line, or was that just for the summer?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom