Unable to Check-In Online?

lifeguard1020

Original Poster
I have run into an interesting situation. I'm 38 days out from our next trip, and decided this would be a great opportunity to test out and see if the Online Check-In was worth using. I have heard and read plenty of peoples opinion on it. i still wanted to check it out for myself. Now, whenever I attempt to actually check-in I get an error telling me "We cannot locate any resort reservations eligible for check-in at this time. You may check-in to your resort stay 60 days prior to your arrival date."

Now, we are doing a split stay with one night at Pop and six nights at the Boardwalk Villas. Both reservations appear on My Disney Experience and have confirmation numbers. I am slightly worried that since I can't check in now, I'll get there in September and not be able to check in at the desk for some reason.

Has anyone else run into this type of problem?

tare

Sometimes the system is really screwy. One day my resies will be there and another not at all. Keep trying. Or maybe give a call to see what's going on.
Good luck!!!

Tinkerbell397

We will be in Disney from Sept 17-23....staying at The WIlderness Lodge. I almost checked in online this morning but decided against it. I always feel that my Disney Experience starts at the check-in desk, talking with a CM and trying to see if my request for a particular room can be honored. 2 years ago when we checked into the WL, the CM did everything she did to honor our request for a courtyard view/king room. We were very happy. I may change my mind before we leave, just to save time, but we have never encountered any lines at check-in. Hope it is the same this time. :cat:

WLBound

We will be in Disney from Sept 17-23....staying at The WIlderness Lodge. I almost checked in online this morning but decided against it. I always feel that my Disney Experience starts at the check-in desk, talking with a CM and trying to see if my request for a particular room can be honored. 2 years ago when we checked into the WL, the CM did everything she did to honor our request for a courtyard view/king room. We were very happy. I may change my mind before we leave, just to save time, but we have never encountered any lines at check-in. Hope it is the same this time. :cat:

We're staying at the Lodge just ahead of you and we made the same decision. Our longest wait to check in in the past wasn't even 10 minutes and we used that time to just soak up the atmosphere. We will be arriving around noon and don't anticipate a big wait this time either.

disneyfan56

It may be because of the one night stay and then the longer stay.

I have a one night stay at the Boardwalk a week from today ().

disneyfan56

Sorry pushed send button too soon....anyway, when I went to the website to check in, I was only able to check in for the longer stay at the Beach Club. It said it couldn't "find" the Boardwalk ressie, but is clearly there.

Another bug in the system?

lifeguard1020

Original Poster
Sorry pushed send button too soon....anyway, when I went to the website to check in, I was only able to check in for the longer stay at the Beach Club. It said it couldn't "find" the Boardwalk ressie, but is clearly there.

Another bug in the system?

Yeah, maybe it just doesn't like me. I have tried checking into each reservation, and it tells me that is unable to find them. Oh we'll...I was only really worried about the night at Pop because the last time we stayed there it was like a 25 minute wait. Boardwalk I'm not really concerned for. It will be our first time staying there. Very excited for that...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom