Ultimate Walt Disney World 2013

Maerj

And removed any mention of the Yeti actually moving. That does not bode well. :(

I don't know why they just don't move him to a different part of the ride. I can accept that he's too heavy for where they put him or whatever but then they should change the ride a bit in order to keep him in the show. He was a really impressive figure.

Cody5242

As a fan if Avatar's world, I'm looking forward to Avatar land more than I am for the DHS Makeover. It definitely will have the most innovative attraction on property and hopefully we will get a full sized land

HMF

I don't know why they just don't move him to a different part of the ride. I can accept that he's too heavy for where they put him or whatever but then they should change the ride a bit in order to keep him in the show. He was a really impressive figure.
The structural issues they use an excuse is straight-out fiction.

HMF

Hurrah, lots of images of the water tower as DHS' icon!
I remember during the wands final year or so, Disney deliberately edited promotional materials to show a wand less SSE so this is indeed encouraging. BTW, Narrator says NFL is the "Ultimate Expansion" so he must have a very limited definition of "Ultimate". I know I am being over-analytical but it is always fun to spot the factual errors/PR hyperbole in these specials. It's especially bizarre that they spend so much of this special literally casting a spotlight on a broken Animatronic to which I have to say one of the secrets of good publicity is "don't promote your mistakes" I would think that would be taught in Marketing 101.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom