• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Ultimate Walt Disney World 2013

Maerj

And removed any mention of the Yeti actually moving. That does not bode well. :(
I don't know why they just don't move him to a different part of the ride. I can accept that he's too heavy for where they put him or whatever but then they should change the ride a bit in order to keep him in the show. He was a really impressive figure.

Cody5242

As a fan if Avatar's world, I'm looking forward to Avatar land more than I am for the DHS Makeover. It definitely will have the most innovative attraction on property and hopefully we will get a full sized land

HMF

I don't know why they just don't move him to a different part of the ride. I can accept that he's too heavy for where they put him or whatever but then they should change the ride a bit in order to keep him in the show. He was a really impressive figure.
The structural issues they use an excuse is straight-out fiction.

HMF

Hurrah, lots of images of the water tower as DHS' icon!
I remember during the wands final year or so, Disney deliberately edited promotional materials to show a wand less SSE so this is indeed encouraging. BTW, Narrator says NFL is the "Ultimate Expansion" so he must have a very limited definition of "Ultimate". I know I am being over-analytical but it is always fun to spot the factual errors/PR hyperbole in these specials. It's especially bizarre that they spend so much of this special literally casting a spotlight on a broken Animatronic to which I have to say one of the secrets of good publicity is "don't promote your mistakes" I would think that would be taught in Marketing 101.

Top Bottom