'Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package' offers exclusive experiences this September

Shouldigo12

Does the price they include there (around 3000 if staying at the Caribbean) include the cost of the hotel? If so that's a pretty good deal. I wouldn't be able to go this year but if they did something similar next year I would be all for it.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Does the price they include there (around 3000 if staying at the Caribbean) include the cost of the hotel? If so that's a pretty good deal. I wouldn't be able to go this year but if they did something similar next year I would be all for it.

Yes. $149/night x 5 nights x 4 (for a family of 4) = $2,980.

Upvote 0

Shouldigo12

Weird combination of things. Weird to have such a specific date set. Just sorta, weird. I don’t know what other adjective fits.
The specific date is probably because of the exclusive two hour access to TSL; I don't know to what extent TSL will be exclusive to the people using this package, but arranging that kind of access every night someone on it is due to be at HS would probably be frustrating not just for employees but for other guests as well. As for the combination of things, I didn't notice it before but yeah it is a little weird. Nothing but the Halloween party screams fall to me but I guess they were probably going for the combination of things that would appeal to the widest group of people.

Upvote 0

PeakSeason

Weird combination of things. Weird to have such a specific date set. Just sorta, weird. I don’t know what other adjective fits.
As @Shouldigo12 said, I think the dates have to be specific because each activity is planned for the group to have exclusive access to something, meaning that the areas involved are closed off to everyone else. As for the choice of activities, it's one park per evening and the activity chosen is a highlight of what is happening in September at each park. It's Food& Wine time at Epcot. Toy Story Land will be fairly new at Hollywood. People love MNSSHP at MK. As for Animal Kingdom I suppose they're just choosing newer night time offerings. No they aren't brand new, but before Rivers of Light, there was no evening safari and AK generally closed early.
I think it looks great. If my family didn't have current APs, I'd jump on it, as long as there are lodging options other than Caribbean Beach. I can't tell from the article whether or not you can upgrade where you stay.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom