Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP Tour?

Gastodd

My daughter and I will be going back to WDW in Feb. 2020. Has anyone had the opportunity to try the Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP Tour? It is a 7 hr tour that includes the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios. We are only going to be there for 3 days as I have to be down for work as well. I would love to hear from someone who has experienced this or something similar so I can make a better decision. Thanks in advance!

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
My daughter and I will be going back to WDW in Feb. 2020. Has anyone had the opportunity to try the Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP Tour? It is a 7 hr tour that includes the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios. We are only going to be there for 3 days as I have to be down for work as well. I would love to hear from someone who has experienced this or something similar so I can make a better decision. Thanks in advance!

I did in in September of 18. Had a real good time. They've since expanded it to include TSL. Basically you get two guides and private transportation between parks and a QS lunch at Sunshine Seasons. Your VIP access is the basically the FP entrance, but it's great if you have a limited time at WDW. That being said, unless you are getting an AP or DVC discount, it's not worth the expense.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom