UK Deal for 2022 announced

rustincohle

WDW have just posted this on Facebook. The details are:
  • Up to $950 Disney Dining credit for a Deluxe 14 night stay; $850 for moderates (and Art of Animation Suites), $500 for values
  • 14 day ticket for the price of 7 day
  • $200 Disney spending money
  • Free Memory Maker (worth $199)
  • Goes live 20 May, book by 3 August 2021
  • Eligible for dates from Jan 1 to 18 December 2022
The last time before the pandemic they did a big offer like this, it was over before Halloween, so it running until just before Christmas is great. However, the $950 credit per room. Unless you are solo in a room, that’s absolutely miles away from the old offer, which gave each person in a room a Table Service Dining Plan if they booked a deluxe, or Quick Service Plan if they booked a moderate. By my calculations, if you have two people in a room, the moderate resort deal is roughly 50% of the deal that we got in 2019.

James J

In the Parks
No
1621494446136.png

Upvote 0

rustincohle

Original Poster
Had a look at this. I was looking at a standard room at Caribbean Beach, but for some reason it isn't included in the offer - even though standard rooms at Coronado, the other moderate, are. It also doesn't seem to be being advertised by some third parties that would normally have it, whilst others (Virgin at least) are very unclear over which rooms qualify.

Also, the free gift when booking through Disney appears to be a gift basket upon arrival.

Upvote 0

James J

In the Parks
No
I do find it a little strange, as Virgin list all of the hotels in the different brackets but won't let you book the ones that are currently closed like POR and POFW.

The free gift is indeed a gift basket, including a commemorative coin, merch, treats and a cooler bag. All worth £109 - or so they say!

Upvote 0

Bastet

Offer can be booked through TUI to get the dining credit. Didnt see it online today so I went old school and actually went and spoke to the staff at my local branch and it is available

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom