UK booking/cancellation...

Bodyfather

...probably a question for Disney directly but thought I’d see if anyone knew.
I have paid a deposit for a booking to travel on 19th July with the full balance payment due 10th may(70 days before travel)My plan was to wait and see how things virus related play out before then, but I have noticed that the cancellation terms suggest any cancellation less than 100 days before your trip means you still owe the full balance of the holiday. Can this be right? What happens if I don’t make the payment before 10th may, surely it’s just cancelled and I lose my deposit?

nickys

Premium Member
You haven’t given enough information:

Did you book a package? If so, who with, does it include flights, onsite or offsite?

If not, what did you book? Room-only, separate flights, separate tickets. Who did you book these with?

But ultimately you need to speak to whoever you booked with. Flights may well not be operating by then, you may not be allowed to enter the US. That should make things easier to cancel and get refunded.

If you bought travel insurance before March, you might be covered through them if the provider doesn’t refund. Or through your CC provider.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

You need to check and review the Terms and Conditions of your booking or call Disney UK?- the terms sound different than US bookings, where final deposit is due 30 days prior to travel.

Perhaps a member here is more familiar with those terms and conditions.

Upvote 0

biggy H

You should be able to move to a new date for free with Disney UK. If you had free dining be aware that they will only offer you it if your new dates originally qualified for free dining.

Upvote 0

Bodyfather

Original Poster
You should be able to move to a new date for free with Disney UK. If you had free dining be aware that they will only offer you it if your new dates originally qualified for free dining.

Does that not only apply to arrivals up until 30th June at the moment, I arrive a couple of weeks later:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom