UK based honeymooner and first time since i was 10!

SlumanBee

Original Poster
I'm 26, 27 by the time this Honeymoon rolls around late September this year, we are staying at Old Key West for two weeks and we leave 3rd October.
I first went in 2002 i believe when i was 10 and from what i can tell alot has changed, i imagine my memories are pretty off the mark also! in a good way, because i am so excited to return.

My partner and I are getting married June 2nd and chose a late honeymoon because we wanted to avoid the hottest months and the summer holidays for kids.
I've written my own poem to go out with our invites which, using disney characters, talks about helping us fund the trip instead of physical presents. The Disney touch.

My partner has never been to Disney before - and i'd always told her to hold off from going to Disneyland Paris and wait for what i call 'the real thing'. I've got half a plan together for days and restaurants. It's now turned into an excel spreadsheet..

Apologies for the essay, let me know of anything we should do as newlyweds at Disney or at OKW, we are doing universal also!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom