Ugliest Disney food

mdcpr

Original Poster
This has to be most horrible thing I've ever seen. The 50th celebration hot dog topped with strawberry-bacon jam, crisp funnel cake pieces and powdered sugar.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-10 135651.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-10 135651.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 131

Beacon Joe

😆

I was instantly repulsed. But since I love eating squid and octopus, I was also kind of intrigued.

Then I read what it is, and that actually sounds pretty delicious.

But then again I once enjoyed a bloody mary that had a cheeseburger and a corn dog stuck in it as garnish. So I may not be the best measure of taste and aesthetics.

Club Cooloholic

😆

I was instantly repulsed. But since I love eating squid and octopus, I was also kind of intrigued.

Then I read what it is, and that actually sounds pretty delicious.

But then again I once enjoyed a bloody mary that had a cheeseburger and a corn dog stuck in it as garnish. So I may not be the best measure of taste and aesthetics.
My wife won't let me eat octopus since she watched My Octopus Teacher. That said I also like a good bloody mary, and octopus charred done Mediterranean style, but it sounds like that piece is pretty soggy and cold.

Beacon Joe

My wife won't let me eat octopus since she watched My Octopus Teacher. That said I also like a good bloody mary, and octopus charred done Mediterranean style, but it sounds like that piece is pretty soggy and cold.

Yeah the tentacle in the photo you posted looks pretty awful and doesn't look at all like the publicity shots I found.

Lilofan

What used to be ESPN club at Boardwalk , about 8 years ago they sold a peanut butter jelly, cheese burger with jalepenos , grilled onions on a baked bun.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Thats pretty bad, on par with the horrific Friars' Nook mac and cheese bowls. The press pictures were ok, but the normal consistency of the served mac and cheese was soupy and the add-ons appeared to be on their last gasps as they sunk below the surface. Swill.

HouCuseChickie

This is a time when there needs to be a puke emoji in the like options 🤢🤮 "Wow" just doesn't cut it.

I clicked on this thinking it would just be good things that look bad, but this stuff both sounds and looks like imagineers playing food games with guests. Seriously, that hot dog looks like something that would be fed to me on a college dare where I'd have to buy the next round of drinks if I couldn't eat it all and keep it down! Or am I biased because I don't like hot dogs? 😂

Weather_Lady

Seriously, that hot dog looks like something that would be fed to me on a college dare where I'd have to buy the next round of drinks if I couldn't eat it all and keep it down! Or am I biased because I don't like hot dogs? 😂
LOL, no I don't think you're biased. When hot dog toppings evoke epidural blood patches and hardened sebum, a grave mistake has been made.

Lilofan

LOL, no I don't think you're biased. When hot dog toppings evoke epidural blood patches and hardened sebum, a grave mistake has been made.
If you’ve ever been to Colombia , food carts sell super perros. There are so many toppings one can’t even see the hot dog underneath.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom