UDA Nationals Feb 5-7

rshell68

Original Poster
Daughters high school dance team made it to the UDA Nationals. Yahoo!! We get to go to Disney!!! Do any other forum members have daughters competing??:wave:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Congratulations!
Nothing against YOUR daughter, but, in general, most of us try to avoid times when there are dance/cheer/baton teams there.
It only takes a few girls to make the whole group look bad...

WDW Vacationer

Congratulations!
Nothing against YOUR daughter, but, in general, most of us try to avoid times when there are dance/cheer/baton teams there.
I agree!:dazzle:

Congrats to your daughter from all here at WDW Magic!

Big Cheese

We've gone to these probably 6 of the last 8 years with my wifes dance team. Good time, and the parks are no worse than any other time of year that we go.
The buses do get a bit crowded headed back to the All Stars but it's actually kinda fun talking to all the other teams and where there from.

See ya down there!! Woot!

worldfanatic

Yeah, the affects on the parks are pretty negligible.
But at the resort's they're staying at (generally value), Watch out!

Congratulations!!! You have something to look forward to!!!

rshell68

Original Poster
Congratulations!

Oh we know..we've been in line with Cheer groups in the past (and the dreaded brazilian tour groups)

rshell68

Original Poster
We've gone to these probably 6 of the last 8 years with my wifes dance team. Good time, and the parks are no worse than any other time of year that we go.
The buses do get a bit crowded headed back to the All Stars but it's actually kinda fun talking to all the other teams and where there from.

See ya down there!! Woot!

See 'ya there!

Yeah, team is staying at All Stars....not sure if the other 3 of us in the family will be staying there...I've read the horror stories not too sure I want to deal with all of that. May spend the extra and stay at Caribbean Beach.

Big Cheese

I've read the horror stories not too sure I want to deal with all of that. May spend the extra and stay at Caribbean Beach.

In all my years of going to this event, I've yet to SEE these horror stories.:shrug:
I think that's all they are - stories.

Now when you get the coed college teams there, well..........

mousebymarriage

Congrats to your daughter and her dance team!!:sohappy:

* I konow that the teams usually stay at AS resorts but, I heard a rumor that this year they are staying at CS is that true?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom