Votes: 20 30.3%
  • No Definately not U2

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Aerosmith forever

Votes: 34 51.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buzzforprez

What are you crazy!!!!!?????!!!!! U2? Let the Irish make a coaster for them over there. They have sucked since their Rattle n ho hum days. This is an AMUSEMENT ride, not a political diatribe ride. AEROSMITH baby, 100% AMERICAN. 100% ROCK N ROLL! What next? The Michael Stipe Tower of Terror?:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

jcmayid

Originally posted by Buzzforprez
What are you crazy!!!!!?????!!!!! U2? Let the Irish make a coaster for them over there. They have sucked since their Rattle n ho hum days. This is an AMUSEMENT ride, not a political diatribe ride. AEROSMITH baby, 100% AMERICAN. 100% ROCK N ROLL! What next? The Michael Stipe Tower of Terror?:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Look I agree that Aerosmith kick @ss and the ride is perfect with them, but don't be a hot head and say that the Irish should make them a coaster over there. Are you being prejudice here? And where in your right mind can you say that U@ sucks? I think album sales and the fact they played in the superbowl speaks for itself. You can tone it down a bit, they may not be hard rock but they are damn good, try going to one of their concerts. Bet you'll be surprised how much THEY DON'T SUCK!!

NowInc

...just a side note here..Aerosmith is also the hosts of the Paris version of the ride..so being American has nothing to do with it ;)

ToTBellHop

With the amount of songs Aerosmith has, I think they should just switch to five other songs in a few years. Aerosmith has plenty of songs that everyone knows and loves.

ToTBellHop

"Spaceship Earth: A musical journey through the hi-amp world of communication"

Egyptian Scene 5, staring the "Mambo No. 5" guy:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this here is Spaceship Earth Scene 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 everybody in the chariot so c'mon let's ride to the Artesian baths around the corner..."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom