U.S. Navy Blue Angels flyover of the Magic Kingdom planned for later this week

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
PHOTOS - U.S. Navy Blue Angels fly over the Magic Kingdom

DSC03775.jpg

ILOVEDISNEY

I saw them fly past my condo over Lake Burden around 9:45. Very impressive flying in formation, but was surprised they were not louder given there were 6 of them.

Last edited:

PhotoDave219

I remember working on day in 2004, walking up towards the hub. Out of nowhere a Marine Corp Harrier (A/V 8-B) streaked overhead, south to north, around 500-1000 feet. I assume it was heading towards the Navy Bomb Range in Lake County. Startled me and the guests around me.

janoimagine

We did a Navy shoot at the NAS in Lemoore, CA and a few of the pilots were training for the airshow's ... We were right on the flight line ... I have never been so distracted in my life. One of the coolest things the F-18 Super Hornet can do is the tail stand.

HDS

I use to live on Commercial Bvld. across from Lockhart when I was a wee lad. Talk about seeing a lot of The Blue Angels =)

dstrawn9889

last airshow i attended the BA's were there instead of the TB's, but the real showstopper(since i live in a AFB town) was the flight demonstration of the F22. that thing did stalls and stunts that i have never seen over RAFB before... and i have seen some junk with the test pilots checking out repaired F15's...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
last airshow i attended the BA's were there instead of the TB's, but the real showstopper(since i live in a AFB town) was the flight demonstration of the F22. that thing did stalls and stunts that i have never seen over RAFB before... and i have seen some junk with the test pilots checking out repaired F15's...
That is the beauty of thrust vectoring.

hokielutz

ItlngrlBella

These guys are Navy, it hits home - my Dad was a pilot in the Army Air Corp at the end of WW2 and my Hubz is Air Natl Guard - hence, this stuff always gives me chills and great pride. Thanks for posting. Made my night. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom