Tyson VS Jones

draybook

Original Poster
Did any of you watch this exhibition? I did and Tyson looked pretty solid. Sure, it was against an aged, slower Jones but Tyson himself had really good movement. Nate Robinson embarrassed himself, that's for sure.

Joesixtoe

Did any of you watch this exhibition? I did and Tyson looked pretty solid. Sure, it was against an aged, slower Jones but Tyson himself had really good movement. Nate Robinson embarrassed himself, that's for sure.
Two of my favorite boxers, however cause of their age, I couldn't justify spending the money to watch. If Tyson couldn't knockout a knockout prone Roy Jones, then not sure if he has any legitimate chance for a come back. 20 years ago when they almost fought and Roy was still Roy, I would have spent the money. Tyson just being the dominant puncher I think would have won though even if past his prime.

The Empress Lilly

I could not watch a rapist.

Just because you sat out your sentence doesn't mean I now act as if nothing ever happened.

I don't understand how this man can be cast in entertainment, such as sports matches and comedy movies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom