Typhoon Lagoon crowd avoider

LionKingAddict

Original Poster
i am a new member and this is my first thread/comment, so... im a little new at this, but here it goes!

my tip for typhoon lagoon, or blizzard beach for that matter, is that the best time to go is when it rains in the morning, or just a little in the day. reasons for doing so:
a)most people think, "rain=waterpark=NO!" but it kinda does.
b) your at a water park. youre soaking wet. who cares if it rains lightly on you? they only close down if their is high winds or lightning.
c) we just got back from our trip, and on sunday it rained in the morning, and by the time we FINALLY got to typhoon lagoon, the weather was great, and it wasnt crowded!

ladydancer

I have to totally agree! We went to Blizzard Beach a few years ago on a day it sprinkled off and on.

Hardly anyone was at the park. It was almost empty! There were probably less than 100 people in the whole place. We got on every attraction without waiting in line.

Your wet anyways, so who cares.

As a matter of fact on our next trip our plan is to go on a day it will be raining to Typhoon Lagoon. Hopefully it will rain 1 day.

GenerationX

We experienced an empty Blizzard Beach on a rainy Sunday morning last summer. It was great! Most waterslides were walk-on, chairs were plentiful, and there was room for actual swimming in the pools. Even though it rained the entire time we were there, it didn't detract from our fun in the least bit.

StevenT

The Problem: In the summer, rain in Florida ususally comes with Lightning, or it's nearby. And then everything closes and you go to your locker to get to some of your stuff and get under covers and people shove you out of the way saying "I need to get to my locker". This has happened more than once.

LionKingAddict

Original Poster
Re: The Problem

The Problem Solved, dont go in the summer, i went during Halloween and it wasn't cold. :sohappy: of course, thats not always true, cause weather isnt all that predictable!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom