• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Two New VIP Tours Debuting at Walt Disney World

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
The Disney Parks Blog announced two new 6 hour tours.
  • The Ultimate Day of Thrills: Geared towards thrill rides
  • The Ultimate Day for Young Families: Geared towards family friendly rides
The article has some info, but I called for a bit more. The tours will bring guests to a minimum of 10 attractions at the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. The woman I spoke with wouldn't commit to a list but said it would be, "The best attractions".

A meal will be provided at Whispering Canyon.

The tours will be offered Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. The tours are $299 each and 15% discounts are available for annual passholders, Disney Visa Card Holders, and Disney Vacation Club Members.

R W B

Is already having park admission required for tours? If not, I don't think that's a bad price for a guarantee of at least 10 of their more exciting rides.

Too bad Epcot isn't on the list, that means no test track.

jt04

The Disney Parks Blog announced two new 6 hour tours.
  • The Ultimate Day of Thrills: Geared towards thrill rides
  • The Ultimate Day for Young Families: Geared towards family friendly rides
The article has some info, but I called for a bit more. The tours will bring guests to a minimum of 10 attractions at the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. The woman I spoke with wouldn't commit to a list but said it would be, "The best attractions".

A meal will be provided at Whispering Canyon.

The tours will be offered Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. The tours are $299 each and 15% discounts are available for annual passholders, Disney Visa Card Holders, and Disney Vacation Club Members.
I guess I will be getting a Disney Visa Card. :greedy:

Clamman73

So you meet at MK, end up at DAK, I guess they transport you back to MK, but then you're done around 3pm and if you want to go back to the parks you have to use a ticket???

BTAN

and table service lunch, and a VIP tour guide, and entry to 3 parks.

Probably not a bad deal if you want to hit highlight attractions, get a lunch, and be transported around by someone who knows what they are doing. I can see a lot of people making use of this.
If it meant i could stay in a park for the rest of the day after the tour was done, then yes i would conider it. If not, then getting a table service lunch and 10 rides, is not worth $300. Just my opinion

Top Bottom