Two New VIP Tours Debuting at Walt Disney World

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
The Disney Parks Blog announced two new 6 hour tours.
  • The Ultimate Day of Thrills: Geared towards thrill rides
  • The Ultimate Day for Young Families: Geared towards family friendly rides
The article has some info, but I called for a bit more. The tours will bring guests to a minimum of 10 attractions at the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. The woman I spoke with wouldn't commit to a list but said it would be, "The best attractions".

A meal will be provided at Whispering Canyon.

The tours will be offered Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. The tours are $299 each and 15% discounts are available for annual passholders, Disney Visa Card Holders, and Disney Vacation Club Members.

lebeau

mooooney1.jpg

R W B

Is already having park admission required for tours? If not, I don't think that's a bad price for a guarantee of at least 10 of their more exciting rides.

Too bad Epcot isn't on the list, that means no test track.

jt04

The Disney Parks Blog announced two new 6 hour tours.
  • The Ultimate Day of Thrills: Geared towards thrill rides
  • The Ultimate Day for Young Families: Geared towards family friendly rides
The article has some info, but I called for a bit more. The tours will bring guests to a minimum of 10 attractions at the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. The woman I spoke with wouldn't commit to a list but said it would be, "The best attractions".

A meal will be provided at Whispering Canyon.

The tours will be offered Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. The tours are $299 each and 15% discounts are available for annual passholders, Disney Visa Card Holders, and Disney Vacation Club Members.

I guess I will be getting a Disney Visa Card. :greedy:

Clamman73

So you meet at MK, end up at DAK, I guess they transport you back to MK, but then you're done around 3pm and if you want to go back to the parks you have to use a ticket???

BTAN

and table service lunch, and a VIP tour guide, and entry to 3 parks.

Probably not a bad deal if you want to hit highlight attractions, get a lunch, and be transported around by someone who knows what they are doing. I can see a lot of people making use of this.

If it meant i could stay in a park for the rest of the day after the tour was done, then yes i would conider it. If not, then getting a table service lunch and 10 rides, is not worth $300. Just my opinion

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom