Two jobs?

disneypleasehireme

Original Poster
We all know Disney isn’t the highest paying place. So second job options... Can you get a serving job at a third party location at Disney Springs while being a cast member for Disney? I was just think the location would be easiest and most convenient but I’m also not sure if it’s a conflict of interest to pursue it.

Driver

We all know Disney isn’t the highest paying place. So second job options... Can you get a serving job at a third party location at Disney Springs while being a cast member for Disney? I was just think the location would be easiest and most convenient but I’m also not sure if it’s a conflict of interest to pursue it.
I can't think of a reason why you couldn't do that. The vendors at Disney Springs are not in competition with Disney so I don't see a conflict. The only single thing that comes to mind is if your Disney job is regulated by the government in some way. An example would be if you're a bus driver, your CDL license is regulated as to how many hours you can work. And it is yours and your employers responsibility to stay in compliance. Heavy fines can be levied to both for working over hours. But I don't expect your looking to be a bus driver LOL.

joshjoned

I can't think of a reason why you couldn't do that. The vendors at Disney Springs are not in competition with Disney so I don't see a conflict. The only single thing that comes to mind is if your Disney job is regulated by the government in some way. An example would be if you're a bus driver, your CDL license is regulated as to how many hours you can work. And it is yours and your employers responsibility to stay in compliance. Heavy fines can be levied to both for working over hours. But I don't expect your looking to be a bus driver LOL.

is Disney generally flexible with scheduling? I have a morning job, and was wondering how likely it is to only get PM shifts when working.

disneypleasehireme

Original Poster
is Disney generally flexible with scheduling? I have a morning job, and was wondering how likely it is to only get PM shifts when working.

Not likely but to be considered part time you have to have at least three days of open availability or seasonal you pick days to meet a requirement for minimum hours every quarter.

disneypleasehireme

Original Poster

Lol I’m not a bus driver! I couldn’t think of an reason either but I wanted to ask here before like a slap on the wrist lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom