Two Disk Planning DVD?!

FigmentJedi

Original Poster
Did anyone see the commercials during the Christmas Parade? Apparently the Planning DVD for 2005 is a 2 Disk set. Who's gonna order that sucker right when it comes up online? I sure am!

General Grizz

Tahu said:
Did anyone see the commercials during the Christmas Parade? Apparently the Planning DVD for 2005 is a 2 Disk set. Who's gonna order that sucker right when it comes up online? I sure am!
I'm curious to know what will be added. :)

nmj91385

I saw that too! I was so excited, i told my mom to make sure she remembered the web site so I could order when I got home! :xmas:

MissM

Last time I ordered one, they sent a VHS. Though the previous page says your choice of dvd or vhs, on the order page, there isn't an option. I haven't had a vcr since 1998. When I tried to email them to request a dvd instead, they never got back to me. Any idea how to make sure it's a dvd next time?
-m

Goodeone

Just ordered mine from the Candian website. Didn't mention anywhere on it about the 2005 kit, still had the '04 kit pictured, but I'm hoping that it is the one that will be sent since I already have last years. Plus, I guess its quicker to ship things in Canada, the site said aporx. 3-4 weeks. Hmmm.

^Also noticed the little Grizz ghost image that Gregory threw into your avatar. Very sly and hard to pick up, good job.

Captain Hank

TheCoasterKid said:
^Also noticed the little Grizz ghost image that Gregory threw into your avatar. Very sly and hard to pick up, good job.
:eek: I never noticed that before at all! Creepy!

Edit: keep an eye on the area to the left of the bellhop. And Grizz--stealth mode might be an asset to the D-Army!

LucyK

They don't ship to Brazil. Why I had to move back? WHY???
Oh man I really wanted this version. I have all the others and this one seems like it will be great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom