Tv Shows with WDW

77johnson77

Original Poster
I was thinking and wondering, what shows had the characters go to WDW, and actually show them, I was watchin Boy Meets World, and they were there what others????

kingstonjames

I saw an episode of Roseane (Spelling?) where they went to WDW, its the only episode I ever watched and only watched it because I saw in the TV guide that they went to WDW, I remember her husband wanted a beer and hat to go to EPCOT as no alcohol in the MK, he ended up at the Rose and Crown and was asked if he wanted a pint or a yard, shown a yard he remarkd "I gotta move to England."
Also my sister used to read "Saddle Club" books and in one book they went to WDW, I think the book was called "Beach Ride," but the WDW visit only made up one chapter I think.

DDuckFan130

I love watching any show where the cast goes to WDW!

me too!

Anyway, from what I have seen and remember these shows have gone to WDW:

Boy Meets World
Full House
Family Matters
Roseanne
Step by Step

I could've sworn there were more but I can't remember. Oh wellll

Don L Duck

Originally posted by DDuckFan130
me too!

Anyway, from what I have seen and remember these shows have gone to WDW:

Boy Meets World
Full House
Family Matters
Roseanne
Step by Step

I could've sworn there were more but I can't remember. Oh wellll
Simpsons

TheOneVader

"Oh jeez, Epcot's boring just flying over it!" -Homer Simpson

I loved that episode, thougt they poke a little too much fun at Epcot, which is my fav. park. In he show, Horizons was still there... and that's where they had the awards cerimony, except it was an auditorium... I remember they watch IllumiNations

"Look, we get to see what peopel in the '80s thoguh the '90s would look like!" -Lisa

bhg469

that jim belushi show was just on the other day they were on the cruise. i saw the disney coffee cups and got second home sick

77johnson77

Original Poster
THese are great, but can you guys post a thing with the name or number of the episode so we cn download or read about them to see them ? like the simpson one for e.i.

surfsupdon

Full House in WDW is the best show in WDW. It was fun and showed a lot, and had some good laughs. Maybe thats b/c Full House is still one of my favorite shows, and I am really enjoying the influx of multiple Full Houses on numerous channels.

The Family Matters episode isn't too horrible either, aside from the Innoventions Invention indoor storyline with Steve.

xfkirsten

Originally posted by surfsupdon
Full House in WDW is the best show in WDW. It was fun and showed a lot, and had some good laughs. Maybe thats b/c Full House is still one of my favorite shows, and I am really enjoying the influx of multiple Full Houses on numerous channels.

The Family Matters episode isn't too horrible either, aside from the Innoventions Invention indoor storyline with Steve.

Join the club!!! :lol: I grew up watching it every week, and I'm having a blast watching all the reruns and going "Ooooooh, I remember this one!" I'm a dork. ;)

-Kirsten

Disneyfalcon

I've seen re-runs of that show time and time again and they never went to WDW. They did go to some amusement park in Cincinnati I think.

Oops! You're right. It was a theme park in Cincinatti. They were racing around trying to get the sketches to Mike. Can't believe I confused Disney with a silly theme park! :D

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by xfkirsten
Join the club!!! :lol: I grew up watching it every week, and I'm having a blast watching all the reruns and going "Ooooooh, I remember this one!" I'm a dork. ;)

-Kirsten

Well if you're a dork, I'm a dork too. That makes us tres cool! :lol:

Can't believe I confused Disney with a silly theme park!

Just don't let it happen again! :lol: jk!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom