Tv Shows with WDW

I think you guys are forgetting the classic Family matters where carl winslow and urkel and all them rider Tower of terror. I believe urkel turned into stephan urke'l and took laura to the front of the castle and proposed to her....oh yea, it was because steve's invetion that turned him into stephan was going to be entered in the science fair at orlando! And Urkels gf stole a part from the machine so he couldn't turn into stephan and have him ask laura to marry her. It's all coming back!

-Jim

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by PolarJim
I think you guys are forgetting the classic Family matters where carl winslow and urkel and all them rider Tower of terror. I believe urkel turned into stephan urke'l and took laura to the front of the castle and proposed to her....oh yea, it was because steve's invetion that turned him into stephan was going to be entered in the science fair at orlando! And Urkels gf stole a part from the machine so he couldn't turn into stephan and have him ask laura to marry her. It's all coming back!

-Jim

No Jim I don't think everyone's forgotten about it. I know I mentioned it because it's actually one of my favorite Disney-related shows. I love when Myra shows up on the Double Decker bus with the characters and when Stefan breaks her heart Pooh gives her a big "bear" hug :lol:

Ringo8n24

VinnieG said:
The Hulk Hogan Show Thunder in Paradise had a WDW episode in its only one season. I know they filmed a good number of episodes at MGM.

Does anyone know if any national channels syndicate this show currently? It was very cheesy, but it was great when they were chasing bad guys through "foreign lands" and they were actually at Epcot among other areas of WDW. I ignored the scripts and watched the background. It used to come on TNT at 5:30 in the morning. I would love to see it again.

Miss Bell

Another Book--not TV show

There was a book series out a few years ago called The Disney Girls, where a set of friends age-range 3rd to 5th grade each had the name and qualities of one of the Disney princesses. They lived in Orlando and a few of the books took place in WDW. I actually credit these books for making my daughter into a reader--before we found them, reading was a big chore to her, but all it takes is one book you can't put down to get you hooked and on to bigger and better things. Every so often, she'll still re-read this series before we head off on our annual pilgrimage to the mouse. (These were, of course, published by Disney Press.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom