Tv Shows with WDW

barnum42

Originally posted by 77johnson77
I am tryin to find the episode names to download them they all sound so great!
If you use IRC you can get some of them on #disney-central.

If you do not use IRC, go to the disney central website where you can read up on how to use it.

Disney Central

Piebald

Originally posted by TheOneVader
"Oh jeez, Epcot's boring just flying over it!" -Homer Simpson

I loved that episode, thougt they poke a little too much fun at Epcot, which is my fav. park. In he show, Horizons was still there... and that's where they had the awards cerimony, except it was an auditorium... I remember they watch IllumiNations

"Look, we get to see what peopel in the '80s thoguh the '90s would look like!" -Lisa

I remember one episode where Homer's mom visited him and he was trying to flee with his mom (she was in jail) and he was like "let's go somewhere where nobody goes (or nobody will find us something like that)...DISNEYS CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE!!" haha

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
One Big Commercial

I think every ABC show has at least one episode at a Disney attraction this year. Can anyone say free advertizing? Rumor has it that Tony Soprano will be doing the park later in the season :lookaroun

Yenfid

The Brady's went to Kings Island in Ohio.

Speaking of books as the one person did. There is a book out called 'The Millionaires' Very good book, but the last 100 pages take place at Disney in the tunnels of the Magic Kingdom, and then backstage in the holding area for the parade floats. The author is Brad M........ I can't think of his last name. Go to Amazon and type in the book title and check it out. I just thought it was cool that the book climax took place at Disney.

SewIn2Disney

You guys forgot Sabrina the Teenage Witch. She went to AK right after it opened.

The name of the Full House episode is The House Meets The Mouse (pts 1 and 2) And, if you get ABC Family, it will be on tomorrow, March 9th, at 12:00.

I have all the episodes when TV Shows went to Disney on 2 tapes. (And recently added According To Jim!)

Those of you who are true Disney fans will be able to pick out in Full House where they dub in some scenes from Disneyland.

I watch Full House like it's my job. LOL

xfkirsten

Originally posted by SewIn2Disney
You guys forgot Sabrina the Teenage Witch. She went to AK right after it opened.

The name of the Full House episode is The House Meets The Mouse (pts 1 and 2) And, if you get ABC Family, it will be on tomorrow, March 9th, at 12:00.

I have all the episodes when TV Shows went to Disney on 2 tapes. (And recently added According To Jim!)

Those of you who are true Disney fans will be able to pick out in Full House where they dub in some scenes from Disneyland.

I watch Full House like it's my job. LOL

Actually, they showed Part 1 today at noon... but the 3:30 one wasn't the second part, it was a different episode (the one where Joey and Jesse get the job at the radio station).... so I'm assuming theye're showing part 2 of the WDW episode tomorrow. :)

I am, however, very disappointed that Pluto did not appear even once in the The House Meets the Mouse. :cry:

-Kirsten

crazydaveh

It's easy cross promotion for Disney and it's ABC brand of shows. Most shows which have taped at the park are sit-coms.

It's been a while since they've done it, last week According To Jim was on the cruise line. I can't remember if they've done that before, but maybe the new brand of TGIF shows will head to the Sunshine State to film again!

It's cool to see the park on a show like that! Afterall, how many of us have slept in the Logs on Spash Mtn and got that soaked on it! (Ref: Boy Meets World)

I wonder if NBC shows will start to do the same when GE takes over Universal?

bsandersjr

On "Extreme Makeover:Home Edition" I think they send every family to WDW while they makeover the house. At least they did for the 2 episodes I saw.

VinnieG

The Hulk Hogan Show Thunder in Paradise had a WDW episode in its only one season. I know they filmed a good number of episodes at MGM.

xfkirsten

Originally posted by VinnieG
The Hulk Hogan Show Thunder in Paradise had a WDW episode in its only one season. I know they filmed a good number of episodes at MGM.

Was that the one that filmed a lot at the Living Seas???

-Kirsten

Buckeye

On NYPD Blue (another ABC show), Andy Sipowicz took his son and his beautiful young girlfriend (Connie) to WDW. Although they never filmed there, they did mention it on several episodes.

Disneyfalcon

Oh I just remembered another one! I might be embarrassed to say I saw it though!:lookaroun

There was a reality show on Wednesday nights earlier this year about an italian family competing against each other for one million dollars. They didn't know it but the servants in the mansion where they were staying, were the judges. I think it was called "The Family" but I could be totally wrong.

Anyway, there were prizes given out every week and one week it was a trip to Disney World. They only went for one day and met some people there. There were a few clips of them at the MK in that episode.

surfsupdon

Yup, I saw The Family and can vouche that their were WDW scenes. That was a foolish show, yet was quite funny at times.

polyman 65

The Hulk Hogan show every show was filmed in seven seas lagoon,mostly at the Grand Floridian beach.I remember one fight scene was at MGM at Indiana Jones set:lol: The show was bad but I loved seeing the back grounds.

JBSLJames

Originally posted by Disneyfalcon
Oops! You're right. It was a theme park in Cincinatti. They were racing around trying to get the sketches to Mike. Can't believe I confused Disney with a silly theme park! :D

Now wait just a second. Kings Island (back then) was a real nice theme park. It still is a nice park, but is considered more of a thrill park. It is home to two of the top 5 coasters made (The Beast and the Son of Beast) and will now have a huge Waterpark (Crocodile Dundees Boomerang Bay). Is it Disney, Nope! But I really like it and have been a pass holder for over 10 years.

The above rant is aimed at no one. It is simply saying that you can't compare Disney to parks like those owned by Paramount of the Six Flags type. That is like comparing apples to oranges. 30 more days. :sohappy:

JBSLJames

I think we agree JBSLJames! I have heard great things about Kings Island...but to confuse it with Disney? Apples and Oranges!:)

We're cool. Maybe apples and oranges isn't the best analogy. How about Cheesecake (Disney) vs. a single scoop of Chocolate Chip (PKI) Both good but one definitely better (and more fattening).

LuciferKitty

This isn't a tv show, but one of the Baby Sitter's Club Little Sister books took place almost entirely at the MK...:lookaroun Does anyone else remember these books or am I just the biggest dork in the world?

xfkirsten

Okay, then, so which show is it that did a bunch of filming at The Living Seas? I thought I remember reading something about that ages ago...

-Kirsten

MKCP 1985

Brady Bunch!

Didn't they go to a Hollywood Studio tour? They ended up getting into a slapstick comedy pie throwing fight, right?

That never happened on MY trip to Universal. Maybe they do that over at Warner Brothers!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom