Tutto Italia

macefamily

Hmmm. We have considered Tutto several times, but Via Napoli has some kind of magnet that just pulls us in every time. But it seems like just about every time we've been visiting there's either Food and Wine, Flower and Garden, Festival of Arts going on so we end up eating at the different outdoor kitchens.

KYDVC

Original Poster
My experience is they're both really good. In my opinion, Tutto is more of a date night type place, or a place to take older kids, but it has a really good menu (best cannoli on property, in my opinion). Via Napoli is more of a family-style place that is louder and brighter. Both very good food, IMO.

OneofThree

Tutto Italia was fine. Struck me as more overpriced than anything I think, even considering the "Disney premium" on food. Il Mulino the way to go for Italian on property, IMO -and it's not close.

Lilofan

Tutto Italia was fine. Struck me as more overpriced than anything I think, even considering the "Disney premium" on food. Il Mulino the way to go for Italian on property, IMO -and it's not close.
I heard the dining place imports their flour and water to make the bread and pasta.

OneofThree

It’s a great spot so stop talking about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a nice little corner, but I think the high markup on the wine will continue to keep larger crowds at bay. We stopped in last trip for some drinks and an afternoon snack before dinner that night, and easily dropped over $120 for two.

jaklgreen

It is a nice little corner, but I think the high markup on the wine will continue to keep larger crowds at bay. We stopped in last trip for some drinks and an afternoon snack before dinner that night, and easily dropped over $120 for two.

I don't drink wine, it gives me a migraine. But I do go for the food and it has been really good every trip.

OneofThree

I don't drink wine, it gives me a migraine. But I do go for the food and it has been really good every trip.

Totally OT I know but. . .

***This is not intended to be medical advice of any sort, and is not intended to be a substitute for the care of a physician***

PSA:

My wife suffered debilitating migraine all her life, often for bouts which could last weeks. A few months ago, she had some daith piercings done after hearing that for some people, the pressure point relieved or reduced the migraine. For her at least, the piercings eliminated migraine altogether, rescuing her from the immense pain that she previously accepted as part of life.

Hockey89

Totally OT I know but. . .

***This is not intended to be medical advice of any sort, and is not intended to be a substitute for the care of a physician***

PSA:

My wife suffered debilitating migraine all her life, often for bouts which could last weeks. A few months ago, she had some daith piercings done after hearing that for some people, the pressure point relieved or reduced the migraine. For her at least, the piercings eliminated migraine altogether, rescuing her from the immense pain that she previously accepted as part of life.
Much better quality of life. Something everybody deserves👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Lord Starwalker

Yea but it's the best wine in Epcot! We absolutely love the red wine flights there. One of these flights has a cabernet that is superior... oh it's so good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom