Tutto Italia

DisneyPrincess5

My mother ate there a few nights ago and she loved it.

I will say though that I've heard more than a few times from people that it is not as good as Alfredo, but that it is not bad.

PotteryGal

We ate there for lunch this past Friday - staff was very attentive, food was hot and delicious, and atmosphere great. Will definitely be eating there again. :)

balletgirl2

I ate there this past Thursday and it was by far one of the worst dining experiences I have ever had at Disney. I had a 8PM ADR and it took 30 minutes to seat 2 of us. I was actually not bothered by this. Once we got seated it was almost 20 minutes until we saw our server. Once she got there she gave us menus and demanded we order all 3 courses right then and there (we were on the delux plan). Our appetizers came out instantly. They were very tasty. However we did not get our entrees for another hour and a half. We ordered spaghetti and meatballs, how hard could this be to plate up. It was not even that great. At this point it was after 10pm and still had not gotten our desserts. This was an EMH night so we decided to skip desserts and leave to go on some rides. So we flagged down our server who essentially beraided us for having the audacity to order a dessert and then try to leave. She then went on to say that we have no idea what it is like dealing with a kitchen and that we need to stay. We said we wanted to leave so bring us the bill. She then proceeded to run into the kitchen and slam down the deserts in front of us and said you eat this. At this pont we looked at eachother and deemed her crazy so we ate them, got out bill and left at 1130pm and prompltyl went to guest services and filed a complaint. They then gave us 4 free fast passes to uses since our EMH were wasted. Never again!!!!

worldfanatic

I ate there this past Thursday and it was by far one of the worst dining experiences I have ever had at Disney. I had a 8PM ADR and it took 30 minutes to seat 2 of us. I was actually not bothered by this. Once we got seated it was almost 20 minutes until we saw our server. Once she got there she gave us menus and demanded we order all 3 courses right then and there (we were on the delux plan). Our appetizers came out instantly. They were very tasty. However we did not get our entrees for another hour and a half. We ordered spaghetti and meatballs, how hard could this be to plate up. It was not even that great. At this point it was after 10pm and still had not gotten our desserts. This was an EMH night so we decided to skip desserts and leave to go on some rides. So we flagged down our server who essentially beraided us for having the audacity to order a dessert and then try to leave. She then went on to say that we have no idea what it is like dealing with a kitchen and that we need to stay. We said we wanted to leave so bring us the bill. She then proceeded to run into the kitchen and slam down the deserts in front of us and said you eat this. At this pont we looked at eachother and deemed her crazy so we ate them, got out bill and left at 1130pm and prompltyl went to guest services and filed a complaint. They then gave us 4 free fast passes to uses since our EMH were wasted. Never again!!!!

Wow!!!! That's Bad!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes

I honestly want this waitress. Colleen would probably fist fight her.

Cinderella1976

WoW!! I was going to book a reservation here if I wasn't able to get into Le Cellier, but after reading this and some of the other reviews I think I might have to find another back up plan :eek:

Ariel484

Original Poster
WoW!! I was going to book a reservation here if I wasn't able to get into Le Cellier, but after reading this and some of the other reviews I think I might have to find another back up plan :eek:

I had the exact same plan, but these reviews are really up and down...most of the WDWMagic reviews aren't too encouraging either (thanks for the link Steve!). Now I am confused...:veryconfu

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
If you are looking for a Steak place to replace Le Cellier, Yachtsmans Steakhouse is superior and surprisingly accessable.

If you are looking for a substitued in Epcot, Rose and Crown, Chef's de France are nice, Japan is OK if you like a "Benihana type presentation", and a hidden gem is Morocco.

Also, Cat Cora's new restaurant at Boardwalk has just opened. It has a Greek influence....menu as follows:
http://allears.net/menu/menu_kouzd.htm

Ariel484

Original Poster
If you are looking for a Steak place to replace Le Cellier, Yachtsmans Steakhouse is superior and surprisingly accessable.

If you are looking for a substitued in Epcot, Rose and Crown, Chef's de France are nice, Japan is OK if you like a "Benihana type presentation", and a hidden gem is Morocco.

Also, Cat Cora's new restaurant at Boardwalk has just opened. It has a Greek influence....menu as follows:
http://allears.net/menu/menu_kouzd.htm

Thank you! We are actually planning on making ADRs for Kouzzina and Chefs de France, and we were thinking about Marrakesh as being another possible back-up. I know Yachtsmans Steakhouse is supposed to be super good, but we're hoping to just get by using 1 TS credit. Thank you for your suggestions! :wave:

LarryStoken

I had the exact same plan, but these reviews are really up and down...most of the WDWMagic reviews aren't too encouraging either (thanks for the link Steve!). Now I am confused...:veryconfu
Yeah these reviews make me think I have an ADR at an overpriced Olive Garden :hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom