Tutto Italia comments & reviews requested!

armyfamilyof5

Original Poster
We will be at Disney World for two birthdays in March. We signed up for the birthday club and will receive $50 off gifts from Tutto Italia to celebrate our birthday there. The reviews we've found are not recent and some say small portions, some say large portions but they all say it is expensive. Looking at the menu it doesn't appear to be crazy expensive to us but I'd love any comments, reviews or suggestions from anyone that's eaten there recently.:king:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
The food was GREAT. My iced tea was GREAT. My dessert was GREAT!!!!!!!
This place was such a nice surprise. A lot of people talk bad about Tutto but I think thats because its very expensive and it turns people off. During free dining Colleen and I had a bill of $96 for LUNCH! It IS WAYYYYYY over priced but the food is very good!

Tagliata di Manzo - with fennel and arugula salad $36
DSC05891.jpg

Iced Tead (It was so good I took a photo of it)
DSC05892.jpg

Gianduja - Chocolate Torta - chocolate and hazelnut torte with whipped cream and raspberry sauce $10.00
DSC05894.jpg

Copetta Sotto Bosco - berries, zabaglione cream gelato and chocolate sauce $14.00
DSC05893.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Oh sorry I forgot...

Our server(s) were AMAZING. EVERYONE working from the manager to the wait staff stopped, smiled, refilled our drinks, made sure we were okay...It was by far the BEST service we have had so far dining at Disney World. Everyone was GREAT! Even the host who said my last name right! But we are Italian so I can give her THAT much credit!

lighteningqueen

If you are on the dining plan then yea its worth it. I thought my penne caprese was very good and hubby ahd some sort of lamb said it was very good. Tea is fabulous . I will go back again. What isn't way overpriced at WDW. Great service good food and feels like you are in a movie stars high dollar restaurant, meaning to high to eat at but good at the same time for the experience.

Ghall

We got great Italian food here just as good as Italy. Our server was great, she told us where she was from in Italy and then was so happy to hear that we visited her town when we were on holiday in Italy a few years ago. We were on the deluxe dinning plan so I didn't really take much notice of the prices. I would put this restaurant on my list of favourite restaurants in Disneyworld. The desserts are worth returning for!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
My fiance and I have eaten at Tutto on each of our last 2 trips. We have loved it both times. The service is excellent, the food is great, yes it can get a little pricey, especially if you order wine. It is definitely worth it though. restaurants all over disney are over priced and most are not even good food. At least Tutto offers you some delicious food to go along with the high prices. I say go for it, you will not regret it.

armyfamilyof5

Original Poster
Thank you each and everyone of you that responded for your input. The pictures look wonderful, we are so excited to celebrate our birthdays there now!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom