Tutto Gusto Reservation??

TerriA.

Original Poster
Does Tutto Gusto wine cellar take reservations? I noticed on the website it has the date selector thingy, but it just says "no times available" for every date selected from now until July. I have a hard time believing it's that booked up... if they don't take reservations, how long do you think the wait would be for lunch on a Monday?

drcasey

Does Tutto Gusto wine cellar take reservations? I noticed on the website it has the date selector thingy, but it just says "no times available" for every date selected from now until July. I have a hard time believing it's that booked up... if they don't take reservations, how long do you think the wait would be for lunch on a Monday?

I love tutto gusto! They don’t take resernations as far as I know. We’ve gone lunch and dinner And both times have been seated right away. Seems it’s still kinda a secret spot shhhhhh

NiarrNDisney

As mentioned no Tutto Gusto does not except reservations however if they are busy they will put your name down and give you a time to come back. Consider getting a drink somewhere near by like Joffrey's, the wine store or the Gelato Kiosk and take a seat at one of the outside tables and wait til you can be seated (usually no longer than 30 min. to an 1 hr).

edited

Last edited:

TerriA.

Original Poster
Ok. Would like to hear more people's experiences with wait times since an hour wait would not work for our plans.

NiarrNDisney

Ok. Would like to hear more people's experiences with wait times since an hour wait would not work for our plans.

I can honestly say the longest I have ever waited for a table was about 30 min. during a down pour. We just sat a one of the tables that are covered by umbrellas just outside the front door.

Epcotfan21

Honestly, you won't be waiting long. They really only get busy at the wine bar during weekends and during Food and Wine. On a Monday I think you'll be good.

carolynk

We were just there...with the New Year's crowds (Dec. 30th), and walked right in with no wait. And, Epcot was very crowded that day. I think the sign outside saying "wine cellar" may put some people off, or they just don't think there's food served? This was our 2nd time there, same experience (no wait) both times. Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom